Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NordicVPS is down
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NordicVPS is down

jgalvezjgalvez Member
edited February 2012 in General

hi i have a vps with nordicvps, a few months ago was down for unknown reason, now i can't open any support tickets, website of nordicvps is down too.

Anyone know what's going on?

Comments

• Didn't they go out of business?

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

NotdicVPS keeps going up and down etc. from what I've seen, just switch provider.

• I have sent an email but no answer....strange vps provider...

• @jgalvez said: strange vps provider...

Not for around these parts. Search for deadpool here in the forums and on the main site.

An Aside: I thought they were gone for good myself.

• Nobody should be signing up with these guys and their sanjosevps.com spinoff.

Its trash.

I had a $20 yearly German vps with them and it didn't take long for me to regret buying it. I was shuffled around between nodes, suffered long downtimes, long periods of instability. People I know on their California based nodes suffered the same problems.

• It appears that they are now in the dead pool. The site is still not accessible.

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited February 2012

IF YOU HAVE AN ACTIVE VPS -> PLEASE MAKE BACKUP OF ALL YOUR IMPORTANT DATA!!

If your VPS is not active => terminated, we can not recover any data!
    If your VPS is locked or suspdend, submit a ticket with subject that shows your VPS type: XEN or OpenVZ and provide your VPS IP and Username.
    We will unlock any suspended servers.
    Locked servers may not be recoverable (Locked as due to expired licenses : Windows 2008 Server)

Not that I am still their customer but just got this mail. NordickVPS 2nd reincarnation finally, completely oficially finished. Now when HostFail 2nd reincarnation re-appeared. Good timing :)

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

So wait, is their Germany location going dark too?

• @Francisco said: So wait, is their Germany location going dark too?

Should we have some fireworks? Finally they are completely going down?

It doesn't say there even that they are closing down, however i guess they are going for good.