Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selling ovh US ip addresses
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Selling ovh US ip addresses

maclethalmaclethal Member
edited August 2017 in General

I have 508 ip address on ovh which I want to sell.
On one server 256 is attached and on other 252 is there.
I will create support ticket to transfer on ovh.
Tell me how much can you pay?
A trusted middlemen is preferred for payment.

Comments

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

$7 - deal?

• @WebProject said:
    $7 - deal?

For how many IPs?

• All of them

Thanked by 1WebProject
  • @AuroraZ said:
    All of them

for 508 IP addresses, 7$ is for how many I mean. I am sure you don't mean 7$ for all because price on ovh is 3$ and I can offer them at 2$ each

• All of them

• @AuroraZ said:
    $7
    All of them

Don't be so mean, I'll only take 507 and let you have one. Deal?

Thanked by 1WebProject
  • All of them

Thanked by 2WebProject lazyt
  • Okay, you win ^

All of them, as they are free after setup fee. Ok, I am not mean, I give $7.01 (including tips) for all of them.

• All of them

• @WebProject said:
    All of them, as they are free after setup fee. Ok, I am not mean, I give $7.01 (including tips) for all of them.

I paid set up fee, but only used them for less than a month, made losses. Server payment is due on 14th and I will not pay. So that is why I am selling. Or I would have to surrender them to OVH

• All of them

Thanked by 1WebProject
  • MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@maclethal said:

@WebProject said:

I paid set up fee, but only used them for less than a month, made losses. Server payment is due on 14th and I will not pay. So that is why I am selling. Or I would have to surrender them to OVH

Why on earth would you pay for 500+ IPs if you didn't have a use for them? Or did the sneaker sites ban your IPs that fast?

Thanked by 2WebProject maverickp

I don't think anyone interested here to pay a full amount for them as it can be some other story behind.

• @maclethal said:

@WebProject said:

Get 2 cheap vps and add them to it

@jetchirag said:

@maclethal said:

@WebProject said:

I think he will be able to port 16 IPs per VPS as the OVH has some limits for VPS.

• @WebProject said:

@jetchirag said:

@maclethal said:

@WebProject said:

I think he will be able to port 16 IPs per VPS as the OVH has some limits for VPS.

Then get 32, simple

Thanked by 1WebProject
  • @WebProject said:
    I don't think anyone interested here to pay a full amount for them as it can be some other story behind.

Ain't asking for full amount, but atleast a dollar per ip. All are good ones. If anybody want to run any tests, they are welcome to do so.

@jetchirag said:

@maclethal said:

@WebProject said:

But that would still be 160$ total

• mkshmksh Member

@maclethal said:
    All are good ones.

Do they have names?

• @mksh said:

@maclethal said:
    All are good ones.

Do they have names?

Bet they don't have Yeti. All of them.

• So you paid $1500+ for IPs you didn't even use for a month.

I see how this works for OVH now.

• What is sneaker sites ?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

MasonR said: Why on earth would you pay for 500+ IPs if you didn't have a use for them? Or did the sneaker sites ban your IPs that fast?

Use all IPs once to buy sneakers > sell sneakers > sell IPs > profit.

Thanked by 2WebProject scaveney
  • hzrhzr Member

ovh should just take all these ips back effective immediately

Thanked by 1WebProject
  • regeleregele Member, Host Rep

IP addresses can be transferred free of charge from one account to another to ovh. If not, I'll help you with the transfer.

• Do you need an active server with OVH to keep the IPs? I just killed my last OVH dedi

• regeleregele Member, Host Rep

In ovh, I have active server, but you also need an active server to keep those ip addresses

• @doghouch said:
    Do you need an active server with OVH to keep the IPs? I just killed my last OVH dedi

yes you need one

• Are those split in multiple blocks? What sizes?
    Maybe this would raise more interest if smaller blocks are available. If one needs to take over a whole /24 on a dedicated which already has additional IPs on it, it won't work without generating further costs.

You really should try to give more information about...

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@doghouch said:
    Do you need an active server with OVH to keep the IPs? I just killed my last OVH dedi

You can pay $3/M for IP parking :P