Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Ryzen 1700x dedi for 1-2 days
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Ryzen 1700x dedi for 1-2 days

Hello

Im looking for Ryzen 1700x dedi with 32 gigs of ram or more for 1-2 days to test how this cpu works, anyone is willing to provide? Ofc i will pay fo this :)

Comments

• niknik Member, Host Rep

Order one from Hetzner and give it back after 2 days.

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep

nik said: Order one from Hetzner and give it back after 2 days.

You mean ask for a refund?

• hzrhzr Member
    edited August 2017

Hetzner gives you dedi before you pay. At least they did for me. I didn't get invoice until 2 days after I got ssh login.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@hzr said:
    Hetzner gives you dedi before you pay. At least they did for me. I didn't get invoice until 2 days after I got ssh login.

I don't think this is normal.. one would hope not.

• mtsbatalhamtsbatalha Member
    edited August 2017

@MikeA said:

@hzr said:

The same with me...

• TomTom Member
    edited August 2017

@MikeA said:

@hzr said:

I don't think this is normal.. one would hope not.

It is normal. You have 14 days "trial" basically (atleast with server bidding... - German law iirc)

Thanked by 2MikeA AuroraZ
  • Hetzner_OLHetzner_OL Member, Top Host

If, after trying out a server for a few days, you decide it does not meet your needs, you can cancel your order. You can do this in the user administration interface "Robot" by going to the menu tab "Cancel". Make sure to click on "cancel order" not "cancel server" if you want to do this. (In German, there is a difference in legal vocabulary that does not translate well into English, which is why these buttons are a bit confusing.)

Thanked by 1quicksilver03