Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

CyberPanel - Control Panel Based on OpenLiteSpeed
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

CyberPanel - Control Panel Based on OpenLiteSpeed

cyberpersonscyberpersons Member
edited August 9 in General

Hi,

I hope everyone is good.

For past few months, I was working on a control panel which purely uses LiteSpeed (open) as a web server. I choose openlitespeed because it supports Apache configurations.

Some of the features are:

Auto SSL.
FTP
Databases.
DNS
Controlling PHP from GUI based panel.

Some screen shots:

Homepage: http://i.imgur.com/WoLqmTM.png

DNS Panel: http://i.imgur.com/HlpRp92.png

Create Website: http://i.imgur.com/YA1MS5i.png

The panel also supports multiple levels of users, if anyone is interested to take an inside look and find some errors that would be great, you can post below, and I will create a reseller account. Which have almost all the features except it can not create another reseller.

Login page can be found at http://35.188.153.67:8000/

There is still a lot to do.

Edit: Any features requests would also be good.

Thanks for reading. :)

|| CyberPanel Under Beta Test ||

|| Look for VPS Hosting Offers || || || || Hosting Provider? Submit VPS Offer ||

Comments

• PS: For SSL to work there must exist A record to the server IP.

|| Look for VPS Hosting Offers || || || || Hosting Provider? Submit VPS Offer ||

• rumi4rumi4 Member

Hello,

Im in.

End, how bout translate to different languages. Let me know if you are interested.

• ShazanShazan Member

Look very promising.

• ricardoricardo Member

1 little thing without signing up. You shouldn't differentiate the error message for an invalid username or a wrong password.

Thanked by 2Aidan Clouvider
  • NetxonsNetxons Member

Looking interesting happy to try it out.

Netxons Technology Dedicated Server Provider Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong http://www.netxons.com

• @rumi4 said: Hello,

Im in.

End, how bout translate to different languages. Let me know if you are interested.

Thank you for your interest.

I've sent you login details via PM.

• @ricardo said: 1 little thing without signing up. You shouldn't differentiate the error message for an invalid username or a wrong password.

You are right while being in development I am returning the exact error message so that it would be easy to debug in some cases.

I will change it later on.

Thanks for the mention.

• @Netxons said: Looking interesting happy to try it out.

Thank you, details are sent.

• Can't wait to test it :-) It makes openlitespeed really lovely!

Netcup: High Quality Root Servers! Get 5€ off using these codes: 36nc14936174090, 36nc14936174091, 36nc14936174092, 36nc14936174093, 36nc14936174094

• wa44io4wa44io4 Member

Please send one for me too ...

• MikePTMikePT Member

This looks good. Following the project.

European NOC legally registered - Providing Ticket Support/ Server Monitoring Solutions

• itgodsitgods Member

@cyberpersons said:

@rumi4 said: Hello,

Im in.

Thank you for your interest.

I've sent you login details via PM.

I can translate it to German if you want. :)

• antpeksantpeks Member

We can do Dutch for you happy to gelp

• looks nice, would like to try it out.

• XiNiXXiNiX Member, Provider

Nice Work Indeed.

“Stay hungry. Stay foolish” - Steve Jobs

• HxxxHxxx Member

Coding wise are you good or trash? I'm more concerned about security than UI.

• Interested

• @Hxxx said: Coding wise are you good or trash? I'm more concerned about security than UI.

Well, Actually I do love to code and if not excellent at least I am good at it.

And I choose Python to develop this project because of the security concerns as well, as Django use their on ORM model, and escape HTML before rendering. Plus there are many other things.

However it is still under development, so I am looking for more and more errors at this stage.

Thanks for the concern anyways. :)

• Thank you, everyone, for interest, I've tried to sent login details to everyone who requested If I have missed someone you can send a private message.

• @antpeks said: We can do Dutch for you happy to gelp

Can you send me some more details regarding this?

• How much will it cost ?

• @yokowasis said: How much will it cost ?

I intend to keep it free.

Thanked by 1HostBastic
  • Cool. You have a GitHub or something ?

• Looks nice.

• This is looking grated. What is under the hood ?

• @zuby2402 said: Looks nice.

Yes.

@Ponury_Typ said: This is looking grated. What is under the hood?

Its developed in python.

• HostBasticHostBastic Member, Provider

Looks great!

HostBastic Ltd - Fast Webhosting | VPS | Reseller | Game Servers
    cPanel | CloudLinux | LiteSpeed | 100% SSD | OpenVZ | FREE SSL | DDoS Protection | 99.99% Uptime

• iKeyZiKeyZ Member

I'd love to have a look and help out. :-)

Silo - Simple and light PHP server resource panel with email/SMS alerts, open source too!

• Has a great UI, would happily try it out.

Jr System Administrator

• Looks great. Would love to try this.

Are you also running NS on the same server?

In Canada? Open a Tangerine account with $100 via referral and get $70 paid to your account. PM me if you are interested for details. Don't say no to cash that can be used for new VPS. ;)

• @iKeyZ said: I'd love to have a look and help out. :-)

Sent.

@HyperSpeed said: Has a great UI, would happily try it out.

Sent.

@ramesh_vish said: Looks great. Would love to try this.

Are you also running NS on the same server?

DNS runs on the same machine yes.

• mexyulmexyul Member

UI very nice, i like it

• EdmondEdmond Member

It looks really good, makes me reconsider if I should run litespeed for my website. How much resources does it use for itself? I'd like to try if it's possible.