Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i am searching for dedicated server for hosting csgo servers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

i am searching for dedicated server for hosting csgo servers

yogevyogev Member
edited August 2017 in Requests

hello i need dedicated server with windows and ddos protect

ddos protection - its for csgo servers if we can get in this price always on
we need highspeed backbone connection
ram min 16 or more
this going to host csgo servers

my budget is 70 - 80 euro
i need it on eu

Comments

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

We have dedicated servers available here that fit your needs and budget, located in New York.

• @VirMach said:
    We have dedicated servers available here that fit your needs and budget, located in New York.

o ya i forgot i meed in eu

• Check with our Europe Dedicated servers available here that suits your requirement the best

• ZareZare Member, Host Rep

We have a range of London dedicated servers that would suit your requirements - https://zare.com/

• @Breezehost said:
    Check with our Europe Dedicated servers available here that suits your requirement the best

your website even not working when i am trying to buy and the price to much i can find better servers in this price

@Zare said:
    We have a range of London dedicated servers that would suit your requirements - https://zare.com/

its in London i need eu the ping will be bad

• ZareZare Member, Host Rep

You can ping ldn.lg.zare.com - UK is still in EU :)

• yogev said: its in London i need eu the ping will be bad

We're still in the EU.. for now! Either way, London isn't exactly far away from the mainland, just a few ms to France/The Netherlands.

Without being 'that guy', you have had a look at OVH, right?

• serverofferserveroffer Member, Patron Provider
  • @Zare said:
    You can ping ldn.lg.zare.com - UK is still in EU :)

o ya i am geting good ping 60 can we talk on pm ?

@ElliotJ said:

yogev said: its in London i need eu the ping will be bad

We're still in the EU.. for now! Either way, London isn't exactly far away from the mainland, just a few ms to France/The Netherlands.

ya and hetzner and some other i am trying to get the best server and good ddos protect
    we are not geting alot of ddos protect like 3 or 1 per week but i want to be protected just to be sure

• jh_aurologicjh_aurologic Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2017

Hi,

just have a look at our special offers located in Frankfurt am Main, Germany: https://my.combahton.net/dedicated_stock.php

The X5570 with 24GB Ram might be the best solution for you ;-)

DDoS Protection is by default included and covers also Counter Strike really well.

• @Kabeldamagement said:
    Hi,

just have a look at our special offers located in Frankfurt am Main, Germany: https://my.combahton.net/dedicated_stock.php

DDoS Protection is by default included and covers also Counter Strike really well.

how your ddos protect - i need windows how much its will cost with windows ?

• @Kabeldamagement said:
    Hi,

• and how i can get more Traffic

Just open a support ticket ;-) - Can provide extra traffic for 6€ per TB, over 30TB per month even cheaper.

We dont provide any windows license - you have to bring your own license in case you want to use windows.

• yogevyogev Member
    edited August 2017

@Kabeldamagement said:
    Just open a support ticket ;-) - Can provide extra traffic for 6€ per TB, over 30TB per month even cheaper.

We dont provide any windows license - you have to bring your own license in case you want to use windows.

how your ddos protect ? and how much its will cost 20tb traffic or 10 ?

See https://www.kms-hosting.com/antiddos :) - Can do a additional TB of traffic for 6,00€ below of a total usage of 30TB.

• @yogev said:

@ElliotJ said:

ya and hetzner and some other i am trying to get the best server and good ddos protect
    we are not geting alot of ddos protect like 3 or 1 per week but i want to be protected just to be sure

Just go for ovh's game lineup, it has game anti-ddos, which is pretty darn good for (supported) game servers.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2017

Grab a Dedicated Server at Telehouse North 2 in London Docklands.

£9 off, recurring, of any London Docklands Dedicated Server listed here, UK Dedicated Servers. Use code: L119WC7CBDJG. Order page directly here: London Dedicated Servers - starting at just £40/month for brand new E3-1270V6, 16 GB DDR4 ECC with Samsung PM863A SSD and 30TB bandwidth over 1Gbit/s uplink.

Offer rules: Cannot replace any current service now or in the future. Valid for both new and old Customers. Promotional stock is limited to 5 units only. Offer can be withdrawn at any time. Standard T&C's apply.

Our new PoP at Telehouse North 2 is home to one of our core network nodes. Telehouse Docklands campus is home to London Internet Exchange. According to Telehouse as much as 70% UK traffic passes through their campus. Use this location for the best national & international latency and throughput. Our network, AS62240 is built of geographically dispersed routing sites, all using brand new Juniper MX480, MX240 and MX104 with Trio 3D silicon. Our network PoPs: Telehouse North 2, Equinix LD8 and Virtus LON1 are connected with MPLS-TE on dark fibre.

• yogev said: your website even not working when i am trying to buy and the price to much i can find better servers in this price

This was an error at the browser(chrome) end which has nothing to do with the website. Solution has been offered to you on skype :)

• ninzo59ninzo59 Member, Host Rep

Hello,

On So you Start (OVH) you can get a game server (including anti-ddos) with -25% off for 3 months subscription and further, located in france

GAME-2 Intel I7-4790K 4c/8t 4GHz /GHz 32GB DDR3 ECC 1333 MHz 1x240GB SSD
    55.00€ (per month) => 41.25€

To get the 25% OFF, use this code: SYS-201707

Cheers

• @ninzo59 said:
    Hello,

On So you Start (OVH) you can get a game server (including anti-ddos) with -25% off for 3 months subscription and further, located in france

GAME-2 Intel I7-4790K 4c/8t 4GHz /GHz 32GB DDR3 ECC 1333 MHz 1x240GB SSD
    55.00€ (per month) => 41.25€

To get the 25% OFF, use this code: SYS-201707

Cheers

sorry to say but its shit server i can get better server with 60€

• regeleregele Member, Host Rep

@yogev said:

ram min 16 or more

i need it on eu

Hello,

I can help you in Romania, Bulgaria, Germany. Which locations do you care about?

• @regele said:

@yogev said:

ram min 16 or more

i need it on eu

Hello,

I can help you in Romania, Bulgaria, Germany. Which locations do you care about?

Germany

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2017

@yogev

Its a tad over your budget. But the OVH DDoS protection on their game range is good.

https://www.ovh.com/us/dedicated-servers/game/

• @regele said:

@yogev said:

ram min 16 or more

i need it on eu

Hello,

Got any good storage deals in RO? Like a couple TB? Also DMCA policy in RO?

@AuroraZ said:

@regele said:

@yogev said:

ram min 16 or more

i need it on eu

Hello,

Got any good storage deals in RO? Like a couple TB? Also DMCA policy in RO?

Hello,

RO is not the traffic limit per month, and DMC is ignored. Why do you need resources? Write me in private.

@yogev said:

@regele said:

@yogev said:

ram min 16 or more

i need it on eu

Hello,

Germany

Hello,

Why do you need resources? Write me in private.

• up i am still searching

• now i can 90 ^

• oneilonlineoneilonline Member, Host Rep

All of our servers offer DDoS protection included. What cpu are you requiring for that price? We host a lot of game servers in EU.

• @oneilonline said:
    All of our servers offer DDoS protection included. What cpu are you requiring for that price? We host a lot of game servers in EU.

hey i need cpu that have 8 cores or 6 the best that we can get on this price if there is realy good deal we can up to 90