Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

White flashing line after going past BIOS boot
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

White flashing line after going past BIOS boot

6ixth6ixth Member
edited August 2017 in Help

Hello,

I was wondering if anybody could maybe lend me some advice regarding this, as my DC isn't so helpful at the moment. Basically they have provided me with a KVM device that doesn't let me load virtual media, they couldn't fix it so they have now plugged in a CD drive with CentOS 7 pre-loaded onto it. I booted up the server, I thought all would finally be resolved until it never detected the network or my HDD. I have now rebooted it again, booting straight into the CD drive to see if maybe it'd detect my HDD and now it's just a white flashing line.

This was meant to be done by Friday, and i'm just getting mad in general. Has anybody experienced this and knows a fix?

Comments

• ExpertVMExpertVM Member, Host Rep

Inform your provider to set boot order to CDROM. If you see white line means you have boot into the HDD

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

Its dead