Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LOOKING SERVER 800Mb-1Gbps port unlimited bw asia or nearby asia
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LOOKING SERVER 800Mb-1Gbps port unlimited bw asia or nearby asia

LOOKING SERVER 800Mb-1Gbps port no share. unlimited bw asia or nearby asia. now me use scaleway.com 800mb port. but it far asia

post link order and ping check pls

Comments

• @crewockeez said:
    LOOKING SERVER 800Mb-1Gbps port no share. unlimited bw asia or nearby asia. now me use scaleway.com 800mb port. but it far asia

I think you need to tell everyone your budget somewhere...

• @pluush said:

@crewockeez said:

35-50 usd/month. 50 ssd stroge

• mkshmksh Member

oh look its this thread again...

• edited August 2017

35-50 usd a month is equivalent to .... 2-5 Mbp/s unlimited bandwidth to Asia.

Your budget is off by 50-100 times. If you don't add a couple of zeros to your budget then the only offers you are going to get are trolling offers.

Thanked by 1pluush
  • @crewockeez said:

@pluush said:

@crewockeez said:

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN

Thanked by 1pluush
  • fLoofLoo Member
    edited August 2017

This request is a joke and the OP dumb. For this price you can pay 10-20 Mbit in Asia and thats it :)

• @shell said:

@crewockeez said:

@pluush said:

@crewockeez said:

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN

That's why I asked him to mention his budget somewhere. I really feel like I had to when he said scaleway.

• @pluush said:

@shell said:

@crewockeez said:

@pluush said:

@crewockeez said:

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN

That's why I asked him to mention his budget somewhere. I really feel like I had to when he said scaleway.

scaleway network is a hit and miss for me. Sometimes its doing above 200-300Mbs+ sometimes it goes down to 20-30Mbs. I can't always count on the same speed. Now, don't get me started on their god awful 50-150GB disks. That's another story for later.

• fLoofLoo Member

I'm running a Windows-Dedicated (installed via KVM) on their cheap SSD-Server (the Avaton which was available for like 8 €) and its doing fine. I just need this one Windows box in my entire setup :)

• or vps europe

• Of course we can provide you with Europe located VPS.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@Breezehost said:
    Of course we can provide you with Europe located VPS.

Maybe before providing anything you'd actually care to read the rules.

• @crewockeez said:

imposible, cheap unlimited bw in asia is OVH SGP 5 usd = 1TB 100mbps then 10mbps