Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Servers/IP providers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Servers/IP providers

farberfarber Member

I'm new to all of this. I've been looking through a lot of posts and understand close to nothing lol. I'm trying to find a server and ip provider to make mass proxies for certain websites. Do you guys know where to start..?

Thank you in advance for any comments or help!

Comments

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

google

Thanked by 2farber MasonR
  • @AlexBarakov said:
    google

First thing I've tried. Doesn't give too much information on where to begin. One of my buddies told me to try this forum. Thanks for your reply!

• hzrhzr Member

Hi! Do you want to buy some yeezys? I have 29 pairs in my closet right now and a few ultraboost blacks frmo the last drop.

Thanked by 1farber
  • DennisdeWitDennisdeWit Member
    edited August 2017

@farber said:

@AlexBarakov said:
    google

First thing I've tried. Doesn't give too much information on where to begin. One of my buddies told me to try this forum. Thanks for your reply!

Welcome on LowEndTalk. Just like the other forum I’m around, we’d expect you to do any effort before helping you. What have you already tried, what were the results of this try and why were these results not sufficient?

• @DennisdeWit said:

@farber said:

@AlexBarakov said:
    google

Welcome on LowEndTalk. Just like the other forum I’m around, we’d expect you to do any effort before helping you. What have you already tried, what were the results of this try and why were these results not sufficient?

Thanks! I want to make proxies for personal use only. I tried researching methods to making proxies and I found out that I need a server/IP provider. I want to rent IP from US east location and pay around 100 euros for 256 proxies. I've been talking to people on reddit and they recommended me to use infinitumnetworks as the IP provider. But I am still unsure of what type of specs I need to look for in a server. Sorry I'm not very knowledgable in this field. Thank you for the reply tho!

• Hnnn. Maybe OVH or SoYouStart would do? You can use lots of IP addresses there. Not sure if it will fit in your budget. At least you’ll need a decent internet speed and memory.

• Why do you need 256 proxies (and I assume you mean IPs too) for 'personal use'?

• @DennisdeWit said:
    Hnnn. Maybe OVH or SoYouStart would do? You can use lots of IP addresses there. Not sure if it will fit in your budget. At least you’ll need a decent internet speed and memory.

Thank you so much for your reply! I'll look into it!

• @matthewkilpatrick said:
    Why do you need 256 proxies (and I assume you mean IPs too) for 'personal use'?

The only thing I can think of is for SEO purposes and maybe generating fake traffic?

Social media, you know instagram and stuff like that. He wants "private", "virgin" ips not used by other botters.

• WSSWSS Member

SHOE godda be KEDding me!

Just Shoe it!

To be honest, I'm just trying to make my own proxies to buy clothes, shoes, etc. without paying ridiculous proxy prices and resell prices.

• @farber said:

@matthewkilpatrick said:

To be honest, I'm just trying to make my own proxies to buy clothes, shoes, etc. without paying ridiculous proxy prices and resell prices.

The problem is this. You want 256 proxies, and you want them to buy clothes, shoes, etc. Those 256 proxies will come from the same provider, which will be easy for the store to know who owns that IP range. On top of that, you really need IP's that match the region from where you are buying these shoes.

I use a lot of proxies, I mean a lot, every day! I don't buy shoes, or clothes, but you guys have affected me the ability to fuck with certain sites. See, my business revolves around taking in data, baking it, curating it, and then delivering to my hungry clients that need this data ASAP and nicely put in a SQL database/Elasticsearch cluster, etc.

I have to tell many of these clients, that I won't touch any sneaker sites because my proxies are gonna give me trouble , and the scrape will cost me a fucking leg cause of what you guys are doing. And here you come trying to buy 256 proxies, without knowing a single thing about proxies, servers but you want to cut out the middle man.

Pretty sure, you aren't even going to have the patience to setup the failover ips on the Server because you will most likely have trouble with that.

My advice, stick with the services you are paying for, because the price difference between buying proxies and setting them yourself won't matter after you drop $xxx money on proxies, fail to set them up because it was too difficult.

The sneaker game is actually getting really expensive now, the pool of proxies that you can use is limiting. In fact, it is going to end up taking DSL lines to keep up on this game(that means renting online residential lines).

Avoid the datacenter ips, because you will have tons of trouble figuring out which provider works and which one doesn't.

Thanked by 1farber