Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LowEndantiDDoS services.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LowEndantiDDoS services.

I need that to protect game server.
Price < 40$;
I alredy know about Limestone
x4b.net
BuyVM
Other providers what was presented here on lowend.

DDoS protection will be used not regularry. It's some warranty before be ddosed.

Comments

• neqsteneqste Member

or VPS with ddos protection. Main atribute - for lowend. Specs must be small (512mb ram is nuff, and 2Ghz+ processor)

• neqsteneqste Member

Please show test ip too... Ping is main.
    From europe < 180 = best!

• SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep

Well you already know about us so that's good. But if you want Europe you are best to pay the premium and get a European service.

<180 from West Europe should be possible from Chicago (~100ms to Germany), New York is slightly higher (~110ms to Germany). As far as I know those are the only two cities you are likely to find DDoS Protection services on the East Coast.

It might be possible from Toronto (although pricey!) to get those pings.

• Ginernet.com also got DDoS protection, or atleast that is what they said. I didn't saw any reviews about them yet.

• gbshousegbshouse Member, Host Rep

Castlegem @ Chicago offers DDoS protection

Thanked by 1ozfingwe
    edited July 2013

@taronyu said:
    Ginernet.com also got DDoS protection, or atleast that is what they said. I didn't saw any reviews about them yet.

GigENet do, but with restrictions. From what I hear they are reasonable if you can live with them.

1. No Tunneling (or anything that depends on external resources that aren't on their network).

2. Each DDoS protected IP cost $150/ea + the protection package (e.g 5Gbps or 5 Million PPS $2,500/month)

I don't think this is what the OP is after.

I don't know alot about Castlegem, I saw them when I was hunting for EU based protection. I sent them an email but never received a response. I personally wouldn't recommend any company that ignores email enquirers.

• @SplitIce said:
    I don't know alot about Castlegem, I saw them when I was hunting for EU based protection. I sent them an email but never received a response. I personally wouldn't recommend any company that ignores email enquirers.

what.... and they are offering LEB's with ddos protection.

Are they now.... Their site says very little about it. The only results are news sites which don't mention the costs involved of getting more than the tiny "2gbps and 500kpps".

I believe my response makes perfect sense but anyway, Ill rewrite it for you. I wouldn't buy from any company (Castlegem) that doesn't respond to pre-sales emails.

I inquired about Chicago protection upgrade pricing, if they had any tunneling restrictions, details about their protection system and if they had plans to offer protection in any of their other PoPs (especially Europe).

All things that any reputable company would answer. Hence my warning.

• @SplitIce said:
    Are they now.... Their site says very little about it. The only results are news sites which don't mention the costs involved of getting more than the tiny "2gbps and 500kpps".

I believe my response makes perfect sense but anyway, Ill rewrite it for you. I wouldn't buy from any company (Castlegem) that doesn't respond to pre-sales emails.

I inquired about Chicago protection upgrade pricing, if they had any tunneling restrictions, details about their protection system and if they had plans to offer protection in any of their other PoPs (especially Europe).

Lucky me, I was planning to buy from them. Happy I didn't.

Not to take over your thread @taronyu but have @gbshouse had a different experience?

• gbshousegbshouse Member, Host Rep

@SplitIce - that's weird because Castlegem is reputable provider, anyway as far as I know it's done via BlackLotus (2gbps/500kpps protection) and costs 15USD per 250 GB of clean traffic,

Thanked by 1ozfingwe
  • @gbshouse I once used blacklotus's DDoS protection for one month, the price is high, but their service is pretty good.

• retryretry Member
    edited July 2013

@Splitlce Ginernet posted an offer which includes ddos protection, I can safely it does work, though with random timeouts during the attack.
    http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/11725/ginernet-4-99-month-ssd-openvz-4-gb-ram-ddos-protected

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited July 2013

I can sell you a DDoS protected IP on a VPS in Seattle (filtering is done in Chicago) or a direct gre tunnel in Chicago. Just HMU if you need more information! :)

Alexander

• @SplitIce said:

hi,

apologies in advance if we indeed did miss your enquiry, however, can you please let me know when you enquired, and how you did it? I have looked into requests with the subject DDOS or Black Lotus and ad hoc could not find any, so I may be missing the exact subject (I checked WHMCS, offline chat messages, and direct emails to sales). If you let me know the date of your enquiry, I will be happy to look into this for you.

In general, we offer BlackLotus (2gbps and 10gbps) protection in Chicago, but not at any other PoP. We do have other enterprise mitigation plans available, but these are priced in a different category and are therefore not made available to the community.

cheers -
    oz.

Thanked by 1SplitIce
  • Send me a PM, i have something to test in EU - Up to very large attacks.

@ozfingwe said:

It was via your contact form. No biggie I take back my words if it was just a mistake / missed message... it happens.

• @SplitIce said:
    It was via your contact form. No biggie I take back my words if it was just a mistake / missed message... it happens.

apologies again. Looks like Murphy, just gone back the entire July, and there wasn't anything. A glitch I suppose - sorry once again.

cheers -
    oz.

• jmginerjmginer Member, Patron Provider

@retry said:
    Splitlce Ginernet posted an offer which includes ddos protection, I can safely it does work, though with random timeouts during the attack.
    http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/11725/ginernet-4-99-month-ssd-openvz-4-gb-ram-ddos-protected

Hi, we are improving our network with a 20Gbps uplink and multiBGP. We hope that will solve the "packet-loss" during the attack. We hope to finish all improvements tasks during this week or next week at the latest. Thanks for your patience. Regards!

• ReeceReece Member

@william - would that be Voxility by any chance? :P

• retryretry Member

@jmginer said:
    Hi, we are improving our network with a 20Gbps uplink and multiBGP. We hope that will solve the "packet-loss" during the attack. We hope to finish all improvements tasks during this week or next week at the latest. Thanks for your patience. Regards!

You are doing good anyhow. ;)

• @Reece said:
    william - would that be Voxility by any chance? :P

No, never.