Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a VPS under this IP range
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a VPS under this IP range

roshan91roshan91 Member
edited August 2017 in Requests

Hi,

I'm looking for a VPS with this ip range 69.172.xxx.xxx It looks like this IP range is owned by Cogeco Peer 1, Is there any re-sellers/providers?

Specs im looking for:
1 Core
256-512MB RAM
5GB HDD/SSD
1TB Bandwidth @ 100Mbps or better

Thank you!

Comments

• hzrhzr Member

https://h4y.us/

won't be cheap

• I think you're misreading the whois output.

69.172.0.0/16 isn't allocated to one company. Looks like 69.172.0.0/18 is allocated to Network Telephone AKA Talk America; the next block is allocated to SkyExchange Internet Access; etc.

You'll probably need to be more specific about what range you're looking for.

• @roshan91 said:
    Hi,

I'm looking for a VPS with this ip range 69.172.xxx.xxx It looks like this IP range is owned by Cogeco Peer 1, Is there any re-sellers/providers?

Specs im looking for:
    1 Core
    256-512MB RAM
    5GB HDD/SSD
    1TB Bandwidth @ 100Mbps or better

Thank you!

Maybe either give us a few more numbers so the prefix is more specific, or just buy the whole block! :)

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • WSSWSS Member

Shoe gotta be KEDding me!

Thanked by 2MasonR WSWD
  • Check hostpapa: https://myip.ms/info/whois/69.172.192.0
    Never heard of them though, so can't vouch for them.

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@WSS said:

Look at us converse-ing while OP wants a provider to just do it.

• WSSWSS Member

@MasonR said:

@WSS said:

Look at us converse-ing while OP wants a provider to just do it.

Uh, uh, I earned my REDWINGS!

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Reebok

• Hey! We have some IPs in this range at Http://h4y.us as the first poster stated. If you do not need managed support your server I think we could work something out!

• @Jordan_H4Y said:
    Hey! We have some IPs in this range at Http://h4y.us as the first poster stated. If you do not need managed support your server I think we could work something out!

Fuck off with the necro.

• @6ixth said:

@Jordan_H4Y said:
    Hey! We have some IPs in this range at Http://h4y.us as the first poster stated. If you do not need managed support your server I think we could work something out!

Fuck off with the necro.

No need to be rude. It's not like he's necroing 2 years old thread

• @6ixth said:

@Jordan_H4Y said:

Fuck off with the necro.

Hey! I am sorry, I realized the age when I posted but I felt that it was only a few months old in the "Request" Section, and it did not seem like the OP ever had his request fulfilled, so I did not think there would be any harm in helping him out. I am sorry that this seems to be something that angers you and in the future, I will be more careful. Most likely this is not something our company would profit on greatly and is more something I was doing out of kindness for the user.

• WSSWSS Member

Find yourself a New Balance.

• hzrhzr Member

WSS said: Find yourself a New Balance.

>

Probably not. That whole netblock is banned from virtually all shoe sites.

• WSSWSS Member

@hzr said:
    Probably not. That whole netblock is banned from virtually all shoe sites.

Them puppies been hushed!?