Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap yearly VPS for backend service
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap yearly VPS for backend service

Hi LET,

I'm in need for yet another test VPS to run backend services and schedules tasks (cronjobs) – it does require a high amount of external connections (frequent API calls to external services), running a Web App (Node, Python, Ruby, Go, DB) - more memory than CPU.

Need something minimal, looking at an OpenVZ with at least 512MB memory (more if possible).

Looking for US based VPS preferred.

Hit me up with offers.

Comments

• sanvitsanvit Member
    edited August 2017

Get a slice!

@Francisco (not sure if he is doing OVZ though)

Or @VirMach of course!

Thanked by 2Francisco VirMach
  • ForwardWebForwardWeb Member, Host Rep

@tym said:
    Hi LET,

I'm in need for yet another test VPS to run backend services and schedules tasks (cronjobs) – it does require a high amount of external connections (frequent API calls to external services), running a Web App (Node, Python, Ruby, Go, DB) - more memory than CPU.

Need something minimal, looking at an OpenVZ with at least 512MB memory (more if possible).

Looking for US based VPS preferred.

Hit me up with offers.

How much are you looking to spend per month or year?

• Like Virmach or ramnode?

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • LeviLevi Member
    edited August 2017

@ForwardWeb said:

>

Hello fernguly. Take a note, that this is LET and not WHT. Those useless "how much are you looking to spend" questions does not work here.

OP, take a look at ramnode.

• ForwardWebForwardWeb Member, Host Rep

@LTniger said:

@ForwardWeb said:

>

Hello fernguly. Take a note, that this is LET and not WHT. Those useless "how much are you looking to spend" questions does not work here.

Eh.. hardly useless. I would say knowing how much a client is intending to spend (especially when it comes to web hosting) is very imperative. Especially since this is lowend talk.

• EdmondEdmond Member
    edited August 2017

How about one of those 1.5 month old Virmach deals? There's a nice OVZ 512MB VPS left for $7.70/year.

(aff link)

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • @LTniger said:

@ForwardWeb said:

>

You should perhaps read the guidelines at the bottom it says budget.

So @LTniger I think you might be misinformed , you should take some more time to read what a proper Requests thread should look like. Cheers!

Thanked by 1ForwardWeb