Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated Server Deals! - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated Server Deals!

1234568»

Comments

• LGNLGN Member

@davi said:

@LGN said:
    Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a low spec dedicated server in Switzerland (CPU passmark ~2000 or more, low GB ram (2-4 would work fine), and 500GB-1TB HDD) for a small budget (CHF 30 or less - I know I'm not going to get much for this price, nor do I need much, it's just to play around with).

If anyone can offer one or knows of a company providing something around those requirements I'd appreciate knowing about it!

https://www.hosttech.ch/server/rootserver/little-giant Bit higher than your said amount. And I liked their offer https://www.hosttech.ch/server/rootserver/r905 but this is too much for me. If I can get 3-4 persons to share resources, I can buy one.

Thanks for the link, this is a good offer, but still too much I'm afraid - 30 is as far as I could go and at a push (I'm a student...)

• LGNLGN Member

@trvz said:

LGN said: I'm looking for a low spec dedicated server in Switzerland (CPU passmark ~2000 or more, low GB ram (2-4 would work fine), and 500GB-1TB HDD) for a small budget (CHF 30 or less - I know I'm not going to get much for this price, nor do I need much, it's just to play around with).

The AlpineDC LEB offer from 2014 is still available, but scores less than a thousand points on Passmark.

Thanks for pointing this out - I saw it but as you said the CPU is too weak unfortunately. It would have been a great option otherwise

• trvztrvz Member

LGN said: I saw it but as you said the CPU is too weak unfortunately.

Plex?

LGN said: The cheapest I've found is from green.ch

They might have some if you contact them, but these all come with yearly contract and are invoiced for at least 3 months.

• just ask if there's any deal that better than hetzner EX41-SSD at the same price ? will pay quarterly. Prefer de/nl/lu/uk location.

• I'm riding out a hurricane/tropical storm, any special dedi deals? Around $20-$30? CPU with AES please.

• LGNLGN Member

@trvz said:
    Plex?

Yes, exactly - looking for ideally 1 1080p or 2 720p simultaneous transcodes

@trvz said:
    They might have some if you contact them, but these all come with yearly contract and are invoiced for at least 3 months.

I contacted them and they didn't have any other ones on offer, just the 40 CHF p/m offer. If the price is good then I don't mind the contract/quarterly invoice

• ZealZeal Member

Did Dedispec Deadpool? PM'd them no response for over a week.

• @Zeal said:

They commented today:

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2370086/#Comment_2370086

• ZealZeal Member

@Ishaq said:

@Zeal said:

They commented today:

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2370086/#Comment_2370086

Maybe they don't do custom orders anymore.

• Plan from EqServers

Processor - Intel X3440
    RAM - 16 GB
    Hard Drive - 4x 2TB
    Port speed - 1 Gbps
    Bandwidth - 100TB
    Price - $79.00/month

• I want to buy dedicated servers,but the promotion code has expired.have any other code?

@cociu said:
    Hello,

time to make 2 offers in dedi :

if you use the code "ThanksLETpeople" you will recive 30% off for life in any of this budget servers

Also the second offer is 50% recurring for life using this cupon code "OFP8CW0WA6" in the plans 1, 2, 3 of this dedicated servers located in Romania

The offer is valid this month or until the servers is out of stock.

• hts said: I want to buy dedicated servers,but the promotion code has expired.have any other code?

only a custom quote if you want , this offer was expired , we will make some new offers next weeks

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • FYI, I will to cancel 10 server at Virmach tomorrow. Specs: E3-1270v1, 32G, 120G Ssd*2, /28, $49. It's very good deal but I am about to change a little bit in my business so I cancel them. If you think you need them, please check Virmach in the next few days. The servers will come back to the pool.

Thanked by 1Aidan
This discussion has been closed.