Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated Server Deals! - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated Server Deals!

Comments

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Clouvider said: £9 off, recurring, of any London Docklands Dedicated Server listed here, UK Dedicated Servers. Use code: L119WC7CBDJG. Order page directly here: London Dedicated Servers - starting at just £40/month for brand new E3-1270V6, 16 GB DDR4 ECC with Samsung PM863A SSD and 30TB bandwidth over 1Gbit/s uplink.

Offer rules: Cannot replace any current service now or in the future. Valid for both new and old Customers. Promotional stock is limited to 5 units only. Offer can be withdrawn at any time. Standard T&C's apply.

Our new PoP at Telehouse North 2 is home to one of our core network nodes. Telehouse Docklands campus is home to London Internet Exchange. According to Telehouse as much as 70% UK traffic passes through their campus. Use this location for the best national & international latency and throughput.

Added 6 more servers to this promo now :). Enjoy!

• EwokEwok Member

I'm looking for the following if anyone can provide.

• under £30
    • 250mpbs+
    • 2-4TB hdd space.
    • Europe or NA.
  • Looking for HK,

dedis with China peer.

HardWare Raid, 4x2tb,

cheap IP, 64GB of RAM,

any amazing deal?

• overclockoverclock Member
    edited August 2017

And,

Romania,

32-64GB of ram,

tons of HDDs, like 12x4TB

no RAID needed,

cheap IP,

DMCA free is a must.

waiting for offers.

• WSSWSS Member

i
    have no
    idea
    what you actually need
    but a koan
    is what
    this thread
    fucking reads like

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • @cociu said:
    Hello,

time to make 2 offers in dedi :

if you use the code "ThanksLETpeople" you will recive 30% off for life in any of this budget servers

Also the second offer is 50% recurring for life using this cupon code "OFP8CW0WA6" in the plans 1, 2, 3 of this dedicated servers located in Romania

The offer is valid this month or until the servers is out of stock.

Your website is broken...

https://www.ezphotoshare.com/image/svJN7v

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited August 2017

@cociu Who is Parfumuri-Femei.com (footer of your website)?

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@doghouch said:
    @cociu Who is Parfumuri-Femei.com (footer of your website)?

That's his main gig -- selling perfume.

Thanked by 3Aidan WSS maverickp
  • varunchopravarunchopra Member
    edited August 2017

@Nekki said:
    If you want to trust the likes of Google with your copyrighted material that's your call, but you're a braver man than me.

I'm also not certain these services scale well - I wouldn't want to be serving 10-20 streams out of these cloud services simultaneously. Have you had any experience of that?

peixotorms said: I would rather trust my data to one of these providers, than on some unknown / new hosting provider that anytime, could terminate the server for whatever reason.

Well that's what a DR strategy is for - because you shouldn't trust anybody.

If you set your privacy settings to yourself, your domain or restricted to certain users, Google doesn't remove copyrighted material.

I'm up 4 TB in my Drive, mostly with 1080p movies. I made a video public once and that got taken down for abuse immediately (I guess some sort of hash checks).

Other than that, it costs $10 a month for me to keep it going and I watch some stuff on my phone using the Drive app omw to work/home. Seems to work fine so far.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

varunchopra said: If you set your privacy settings to yourself, your domain or restricted to certain users, Google doesn't remove copyrighted material.

Interesting - I still wouldn't quite trust that they're not looking.

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@Nekki said:

Interesting - I still wouldn't quite trust that they're not looking.

They're definitely looking, at least in an automated sense like comparing hashes to other reported content. However, I don't know of anyone who has had an issue with using it as a personal library for their media content. But you're right that serving a bunch of streams out of it would likely create an issue.

I'd say it's good for personal use, for friends/family I'll continue to use only local storage on my media servers.

• Currently there are no available servers (the type you ordered) in our datacenter.
    As soon as new servers will be installed there, one of them will be automatically assigned to you and you will be notified by an email.

We apologize for delay.

Has been 3+ days or more. I don't think this server is ever gonna come.

@jetchirag said:

Currently there are no available servers (the type you ordered) in our datacenter.
    As soon as new servers will be installed there, one of them will be automatically assigned to you and you will be notified by an email.

We apologize for delay.

Go with us ;-).

Plenty of stock available for same day deployment :)

• @Clouvider said:

@jetchirag said:

Currently there are no available servers (the type you ordered) in our datacenter.

We apologize for delay.

Go with us ;-).

Plenty of stock available for same day deployment :)

Only if you can do 2 TB 16 GB for Euro 12 ;)

anyways, already have a server with you but no use until I can get this backup thing done

• doghouch said: @cociu Who is Parfumuri-Femei.com (footer of your website)?

its our company

• LGNLGN Member
    edited August 2017

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a low spec dedicated server in Switzerland (CPU passmark ~2000 or more, low GB ram (2-4 would work fine), and 500GB-1TB HDD) for a small budget (CHF 30 or less - I know I'm not going to get much for this price, nor do I need much, it's just to play around with).

If anyone can offer one or knows of a company providing something around those requirements I'd appreciate knowing about it!

• @LGN said:
    Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a low spec dedicated server in Switzerland (CPU passmark ~2000 or more, low GB ram (2-4 would work fine), and 500GB-1TB HDD) for a small budget (CHF 30 or less - I know I'm not going to get much for this price, nor do I need much, it's just to play around with).

If anyone can offer one or knows of a company providing something around those requirements I'd appreciate knowing about it!

Don't really know of any provider selling dedicated hardware for less than ~€90.

• Ponury_TypPonury_Typ Member
    edited August 2017

@maldovia said:

@LGN said:
    Hello everyone,

Don't really know of any provider selling dedicated hardware for less than ~€90.

Umm https://www.kimsufi.com, but not in Switzerland.

@Ponury_Typ so why responding with something that's totally off topic ???

• davidavi Member

@LGN said:
    Hello everyone,

https://www.hosttech.ch/server/rootserver/little-giant Bit higher than your said amount. And I liked their offer https://www.hosttech.ch/server/rootserver/r905 but this is too much for me. If I can get 3-4 persons to share resources, I can buy one.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Hello,

Here are a couple of offers from us:

Dual Intel Xeon E5-2650 (32 Threads) | 16GB of RAM | 2TB HDD or 256GB| 10TB @ 1Gbit/s | /29 IPv4 - 110EUR https://alphavps.bg/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=160

Dual Intel Xeon E5-2450L (32 threads)| 16GB of RAM | 2TB HDD or 256GB| 10TB @ 1Gbit/s | /29 IPv4 - 99EUR https://alphavps.bg/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=161

Intel Xeon E3-1230 | 8GB of RAM | 2TB HDD or 128GB SSD| 10TB @ 1Gbit/s | /29 IPv4 - 40EUR per month https://alphavps.bg/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=158

Dual Intel Xeon L5630 | 16GB of RAM | 2TB HDD or 128GB SSD| 10TB @ 1Gbit/s | /29 IPv4 - 35EUR per month https://alphavps.bg/clients/link.php?id=23

Dual Intel Xeon L5630 | 16GB of RAM | 1TB HDD or 128GB SSD| 10TB @ 1Gbit/s | /29 IPv4 - 30EUR per month https://alphavps.bg/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=159

AND:
    LET Dedicated Special

• CPU: 2x Intel Xeon L5630 or 2x L5520 or 2x E5620
    • HDD: 500GB HDD or 1TB HDD or 450GB 15k SAS or 128GB SSD
    • RAM: 16GB
    • Port: 1Gbit/s - IPv4: /29
    • IPv6: /64 on request
    • Bandwidth: 5TB
    • Price: 25EUR per month
    • NOTE: You will be setup with a random machine from our overstock inventory.
      ORDER NOW!
  • trvztrvz Member

LGN said: I'm looking for a low spec dedicated server in Switzerland (CPU passmark ~2000 or more, low GB ram (2-4 would work fine), and 500GB-1TB HDD) for a small budget (CHF 30 or less - I know I'm not going to get much for this price, nor do I need much, it's just to play around with).

The AlpineDC LEB offer from 2014 is still available, but scores less than a thousand points on Passmark.

• Nope

• @Clouvider because men said that he is on the budget so maybe kimsufi is worth checking out even if is not in Switzerland. Plus kimsufi is on ovh network that got great peering in EU including Switzerland.

Let's not even start this discussion.

Thanked by 2Aidan WSS
  • ZealZeal Member

@Dedispec said:
    @painfreepc - Keeping this as is, they are 1G burstable.

Hi, how much do I have to order to add gpu to these?

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2017

QuickPacket has two offers for our Los Angeles location.

• Xeon E3-1270
    • 16GB RAM
    • 1TB Hard Drive or 128GB SSD
    • 20TB Bandwidth on 1Gbps Port
    • /29 IPv4
    • /64 IPv6 (upon request)
    • Dedicated KVM over IP / IPMI

$40 per month (promo code C3Z5WKSTN0) - Order Link

• Xeon E3-1270v2
    • 16GB RAM
    • 1TB Hard Drive or 128GB SSD
    • 20TB Bandwidth on 1Gbps Port
    • /29 IPv4
    • /64 IPv6 (upon request)
    • Dedicated KVM over IP / IPMI

$45 per month (promo code E66XVK2QDG) - Order Link

Thanked by 1fan777
  • Is @BrianHarrison still around here? Reprise is hosting one of my goto Dedi's

• LGNLGN Member
    edited August 2017

@maldovia said:

@LGN said:
    Hello everyone,

Thanks for your reply, for some reason I wasn't notified of responses to my post so sorry this comes late...

The cheapest I've found is from green.ch, who have sold out (before I found them) of their CHF 30 a month deal (green.ch - unfortunately German only) so hopefully it is possible, but I just need to find it!

• LGNLGN Member

@Ponury_Typ said:

@maldovia said:

@LGN said:
    Hello everyone,

Umm https://www.kimsufi.com, but not in Switzerland.

It has to be in Switzerland for me unfortunately

This discussion has been closed.