Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hetzner 20 YEAR SPECIAL - no setup fee on EX, AX (RYZEN) and MX - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hetzner 20 YEAR SPECIAL - no setup fee on EX, AX (RYZEN) and MX

Comments

• Hetzner_OLHetzner_OL Member, Top Host

Hi AlanDS, You can see in our wiki article here about VAT (https://wiki.hetzner.de/index.php/Payment_FAQ/en#How_much_VAT_do_I_need_to_pay.3F) that customers from all "other" countries, " will receive their invoice without VAT."

@jetchirag, @mikho, @advicerxyz @wa44io4 We charge the Flexipack is per server. --Katie

• ehabehab Member

@Hetzner_OL , how about bringing in a special server offer for our LET community?

@noqqkk We tend to agree with @windytime90, but if it's important to you, we'll do what we can. If you have only had the server for a few days, you can cancel the order via Robot and order a new one with an i7700. Note: In the cancellation tab in Robot, make sure to click on "Cancel order" not "Cancel server". And when you order the new server, remember to request the i7700. If you have had the server for longer, you can write a request via Robot for our technicians to exchange the CPU and we will charge you for Remote Hands: https://wiki.hetzner.de/index.php/Preisliste_Zusatzprodukte/en --Katie

@ehab I'll pass your suggestion on, but I can't comment on it myself. ;) --Katie

Thanked by 2ehab bersy
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

Hetzner_OL said: @ehab I'll pass your suggestion on, but I can't comment on it myself. ;) --Katie

Dedi with 24TB storage for $7/month please.

Thanked by 2Zerpy WSS
  • @AlanDS said:
    Whether VAT is charged for non-EU clients on Hetzner?

It's not.

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

@Nekki said:

Hetzner_OL said: @ehab I'll pass your suggestion on, but I can't comment on it myself. ;) --Katie

@Hetzner_OL That 24TB SX61 storage server with the set-up fee waived off, and I'd buy a couple right now!

Pass that suggestion on and get us a set-up fee waiver, please? :P

• @ehab said:
    @Hetzner_OL , how about bringing in a special server offer for our LET community?

64GB ECC ram for 39 euros. One can hope.

• EX41S has 64GB RAM.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@K4Y5 said:

@Nekki said:

@Hetzner_OL That 24TB SX61 storage server with the set-up fee waived off, and I'd buy a couple right now!

Pass that suggestion on and get us a set-up fee waiver, please? :P

Actually, yeah, with setup fee waived I’d smash its back doors in.

• Anyone tried to install windows 10 on hetzner AX (ryzen) line?

• @dodheimsgard said:
    Anyone tried to install windows 10 on hetzner AX (ryzen) line?

Yes, me using template.

• @mtsbatalha said:

@dodheimsgard said:

Yes, me using template.

You installed windows 10 with Hetzner template, or you gave them iso? How this server work for you? Any problems? :)

• @dodheimsgard said:

@mtsbatalha said:

@dodheimsgard said:

Yes, me using template.

You installed windows 10 with Hetzner template, or you gave them iso? How this server work for you? Any problems? :)

The server was working perfectly. I have installed Windows using template from https://joodle.nl .

• @Hetzner_OL said:
    @ehab I'll pass your suggestion on, but I can't comment on it myself. ;) --Katie

Still waiting for LET Special :D

Thanked by 1WSS

Hi Mexyul and other LETers, You guys have moxie, I'll give you that. But right now, we don't have any plans for special LET offers. If we ever do offer one, we will certainly let you know. --Katie, Marketing

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@Hetzner_OL said:
    Hi Mexyul and other LETers, You guys have moxie, I'll give you that. But right now, we don't have any plans for special LET offers. If we ever do offer one, we will certainly let you know. --Katie, Marketing

Save something epic for Black Friday/Cyber Monday.

Thanked by 3Aidan vimalware WSS
  • WSSWSS Member

@Hetzner_OL said:
    If we ever do offer one, we will certainly let you know.

Hi Katie. That's not great marketing. I love your service and your obnoxious bidding system. Now show us something awesome in November!

• @WSS said:

@Hetzner_OL said:
    If we ever do offer one, we will certainly let you know.

Hi Katie. That's not great marketing. I love your service and your obnoxious bidding system. Now show us something awesome in November!

Twice as fast price reduction on the auction? :D

• @Hetzner_OL
    Can I request you to consider some discount % on quarterly, half yearly and yearly charges paid UPFRONT ?

I'm your customer for about 3 years now and would love to see 5%/Qtr , 10%/HalfYearly, 20%/Yearly discount or something on that line.

Thanked by 2CConner suantong

LETers, Thanks for your suggestions. I'll pass them onto my colleagues. You can rest assured that I will tell you on LET if there are any other sales of any kind. --Katie

• @Hetzner_OL said:
    LETers, Thanks for your suggestions. I'll pass them onto my colleagues. You can rest assured that I will tell you on LET if there are any other sales of any kind. --Katie

Are you still on marketing team?

• those offers are very rare with hetzner, so I doubt they do more specials or even recurring discounts.

also time is running out on their promo... probably last chance to grab a box without setup fee for quite a while ;-)

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • levnodelevnode Member
    edited August 2017

@Falzo said:
    those offers are very rare with hetzner, so I doubt they do more specials or even recurring discounts.

also time is running out on their promo... probably last chance to grab a box without setup fee for quite a while ;-)

24 servers so far.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Falzo said:
    those offers are very rare with hetzner, so I doubt they do more specials or even recurring discounts.

Pretty tempted to get one for a month just to 'try' Hetzner.

• Do so. I have no idea how their connection to the UK is, but I could imagine you like them. It's just 2 Pizzas in Central London... ;-) And you have their 14 days money back guarantee.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Amitz said:
    Do so. I have no idea how their connection to the UK is, but I could imagine you like them. It's just 2 Pizzas in Central London... ;-) And you have their 14 days money back guarantee.

Jebus, where did you buy your pizza from?

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited August 2017

Doesn't matter. Was a very special pizza. However: Just do it. You want it. And you always get what you want. Don't let sanity win!

Thanked by 2Falzo nobizzle
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@Amitz said:
    Doesn't matter. Was a very special pizza. However: Just do it. You want it. And you always get what you want. Don't let sanity win!

Yeah, that'll probably happen.