Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap US proxy? (NOT FOR PURCHASING SNEAKERS!)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap US proxy? (NOT FOR PURCHASING SNEAKERS!)

sanvitsanvit Member
edited July 2017 in General

Can anyone recommend me cheap US proxy site (SOCKS5)? I only need ~5 accounts max. I am going to use these to unblock some US streaming services and private browsing. Netflix unblocking not required (would be nice if supported though).

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• sanvitsanvit Member

I think I've seen websites selling proxies for ~$0.X/mo/account. Is there anything around that pricing?

• Get a @Virmach VPS.

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • sonicsonic Veteran

Ramhost.us
    Virmach.com

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

lowendspirit €3.50 p/year

Thanked by 2gestiondbi ashkulz
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited July 2017

@AnthonySmith said:

Very happy with this offer :)

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • @AnthonySmith said:

Sold out

• Killing me here we all know you want those New Jordans with the pink toes. :P

• sanvitsanvit Member
    edited July 2017

@advarisk said:
    Get a @Virmach VPS.
    @sonic said:
    Ramhost.us
    Virmach.com
    @AnthonySmith said:

Should have mentioned, I wanted a hosted solution so I don't have to set it up my self :)

@AuroraZ said:
    Killing me here we all know you want those New Jordans with the pink toes. :P

Which one? And seriously no. I'm not interested in sneakers. Those shoes looks kinda cool though :p

• @sanvit said:

@advarisk said:
    Get a @Virmach VPS.
    @sonic said:
    Ramhost.us
    Virmach.com
    @AnthonySmith said:

Should have mentioned, I wanted a hosted solution so I don't have to set it up my self :)

@AuroraZ said:
    Killing me here we all know you want those New Jordans with the pink toes. :P

Which one? And seriously no. I'm not interested in sneakers. Those shoes looks kinda cool though :p

You know you made this post to find a good provider to card some of them Jordans

• @AnthonySmith said:

Using it and Anthony went out of the way in provisioning it for me. But NAT VPS are not as easy for everyone to use.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

sanvit said: Should have mentioned, I wanted a hosted solution so I don't have to set it up my self :)

We have proxy services that come with a free IP change by default, so if it doesn't work for what you're trying to do you can always have a switch. These come pre-installed, but they're a little more expensive than our regular VPS packages since they're configured and come with specific proxy support.

Without the IP change (just select this in checkout) you can get one from us for $3/mo here: https://virmach.com/vpn-proxy-comparison/ (with change, $5/mo)

Otherwise get a KVM package, and we can re-install the proxy template for you. Expect a lower level of "proxy-specific" support on these.

https://virmach.com/cheap-kvm-linux-vps-windows-vps/

• @VirMach said:

sanvit said: Should have mentioned, I wanted a hosted solution so I don't have to set it up my self :)

We have proxy services that come with a free IP change by default, so if it doesn't work for what you're trying to do you can always have a switch. These come pre-installed, but they're a little more expensive than our regular VPS packages since they're configured and come with specific proxy support.

Without the IP change (just select this in checkout) you can get one from us for $3/mo here: https://virmach.com/vpn-proxy-comparison/ (with change, $5/mo)

Otherwise get a KVM package, and we can re-install the proxy template for you. Expect a lower level of "proxy-specific" support on these.

https://virmach.com/cheap-kvm-linux-vps-windows-vps/

Ticket Created #371615

Thanked by 1VirMach