Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Reseller hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Reseller hosting

Hi,

I'm planning to start my own small free web hosting business.

So i'm looking for a reliable and cheap reseller hosting provider. If possible then i prefer who also provide domain reselling option ( so i can also sell domai names), if not then it's okay.

My budget is around 5 dollars per month

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance :)

Best regards

Comments

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited July 2017

Be advised that free hosting is something hard to manage&maintain. Ive been attempting something similar https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/117826/free-shared-hosting-limited-stock#latest and I will be discontinuing it at some point. The main reason being that the people you would want as customers want something established and do not trust in it's reliability (and they have every right not to), and the people you do not want as customers (spammers/troublemakers/etc) will end up on your shore and make it more work than what it's worth, really. I will continue service for a selected party but that's it. If you have a better plan for it the stage is yours and I wish you the best of luck. Just think twice about the idea of offering "free" hosting.

• YunNuYunNu Member

@Ympker said:
    Be advised that free hosting is something hard to manage&maintain. Ive been attempting something similar https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/117826/free-shared-hosting-limited-stock#latest and I will be discontinuing it at some point. The main reason being that the people you would want as customers do not trust in it's reliability (and they have every right not to), and the people you do not want as customers (spammers/troublemakers/etc) will end up on your shore and make it more work than what it's worth, really. I will continue service for a selected party but that's it. If you have a better plan for it the stage is yours and I wish you the best of luck. Just think twice about the idea of offering "free" hosting.

Hello, thank you for replying to me
    I've been running a free hosting for a period of time and have some experience
    I operate free hosting primarily because now in China, most free hosting providers use a program called swapidc (www.swapidc.cn) and easypanel (www.kanglesoft.com)
    But they insisted that it be closed soon
    So I want to use WHMCS and cPanel to operate a free space
    My English is poor, sorry

• YmpkerYmpker Member

As I said good luck :)
    Check out @Francisco reseller plans

• sanvitsanvit Member
    edited March 2018

Well, we always have alpharacks and wg :)

just keep in mind that reliable and cheap doesn't go together well.. :)

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@Ympker said:
    As I said good luck :)
    Check out @Francisco reseller plans

plz no

• YunNuYunNu Member
    edited March 2018

@sanvit said:
    Well, we always have alpharacks and wng :)

I bought them yesterday, but the quality..........

• sanvitsanvit Member
    edited March 2018

@YunNu said:

@sanvit said:
    Well, we always have alpharacks and wog :)

I bought them yesterday, but the quality..........

Well, @Francisco @AlexanderM can help you I assume. Please be more specific about the specs. X GBs of storage, X GBs of Bandwidth etc..

If you also need WHMCS licence, $5/mo won't cover it though