Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[For Sale] WHMCS Owned License - No Branding
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[For Sale] WHMCS Owned License - No Branding

Hello,

I have an WHMCS Owned - No Branding license I want to sell. Price is $427.95, which INCLUDES the $20 transfer fee.

Here is my perfectly reasonable explanation of cost. This license is not available any longer on the site but is still able to be transferred.

$324.95 - WHMCS Owned License 
 $83 - 10 months left of 1 Year of Updates
 $20 - Transfer fee
 -------------
$427.95 Price

Eligibility to be sold Verification:

Licenses:

Support Updates:

Thank you,

Dustin
ServerHand

Comments

• jetchiragjetchirag Member
    edited July 2017
  • cociucociu Member

I am interesed. Pm and i will buy it. I am driving to my home so in 3 hours i can talk. Thanks in advance

• Pmd you

• gleertgleert Member, Host Rep

I have sent you a message

• thats definetely a good price.

• TaoronTaoron Member

I'm just waiting for @cociu to confirm he wants to purchase and if he does, the license will be sold to him and if not, I'll go down the list of people who have replied and those who are PMing me about this until someone wants it. I feel it's only fair to wait for a response from cociu since he replied first.

Dustin

• BSABSA Member

Happy to buy, let me know if all fails...

• TaoronTaoron Member

Sorry, this has already been sold and license is being transferred. Thanks for your interest everyone.

• Is this still available ?

• @insidious

What part of "this has already been sold and transferred" did you not get?

Thanked by 1mk1