Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

aboveclouds deadpool ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

aboveclouds deadpool ?

maoyipengmaoyipeng Member
edited July 2017 in General

i can create instance but the ip assigned is not correctly routed and i can't connect to the instance.Anyone else still using them ? i did send them an email 10 days ago and pm'd @Jacob about a week ago,but there's no answer so far.

Comments

• SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2017

#lowendsupport

Thanked by 3trewq Rhys drivex
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2017

Looks like it.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09779287

Company dissolved by a compulsory strike off action by the registrar of companies in the UK.

Assets belong to the Crown now, liabilities effectively vanished.

The company traded so the owner committed an offence likely by now as no tax return was provided.

You should monitor your suppliers :-).

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • drivexdrivex Member

Seriously, open a ticket...

• Thanks for the information.

@Clouvider said:
    Looks like it.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09779287

Company dissolved by a compulsory strike off action by the registrar of companies in the UK.

Assets belong to the Crown now, liabilities effectively vanished.

The company traded so the owner committed an offence likely by now as no tax return was provided.

You should monitor your suppliers :-).

• sanvitsanvit Member

@drivex said:

Seriously, open a ticket...

Hey, a derailing question but what was the name of that sitcom? I remember it was a UK drama and the name was IT something.... :)

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@sanvit said: Hey, a derailing question but what was the name of that sitcom? I remember it was a UK drama and the name was IT something.... :)

The IT Crowd. Such a great show :)

Thanked by 1sanvit
  • So my debits is forgiven, right? Good news!!! :D

• sanvitsanvit Member

@MasonR said:

@sanvit said: Hey, a derailing question but what was the name of that sitcom? I remember it was a UK drama and the name was IT something.... :)

The IT Crowd. Such a great show :)

Thanks!

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@mtsbatalha said:
    So my debits is forgiven, right? Good news!!! :D

You mean you're one of the people who put them out of business by not paying?

• @Nekki said:

@mtsbatalha said:

No, it's just a joke...

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@mtsbatalha said:

@Nekki said:

@mtsbatalha said:

No, it's just a joke...

It was? Shit, son.

• I'd imagine he's still at work, but he did mention this on a previous thread regarding the company being stricken off:

We're still very much trading just not under the Ltd, I've decided to focus on our managed services although we're still welcoming self managed customers.

Source

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@mtsbatalha said:

Your debt is an asset thus you're now in debt to the Crown.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • I still have £28.040 balance with aboveclouds, server could not be start so I tried to contact him by email, but no reply for over 2 months.

I tried to tell him there is a bug which could cause loss in the billing system one year ago, but no reply too.

• defaultdefault Veteran

Aboveclouds is dead. Company is disolved. It's sad now, because it had some nice services, but it's time to run away!