Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a small yearly ssd KVM in or near CHitown
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a small yearly ssd KVM in or near CHitown

I am seeking some small like 128 mb ram, 5-10 GB ssd disk, 3-4 (prefer 4) TB bandwidth. The bandwidth is the real key here as it will proxy all my incoming and outgoing internet from my home. I run my tv and everything through it so expect me to use the bandwidth.

I need to check your routes and peering as well. Not trying to be an ass but it does me no good to have crappy routes and peering.

Again this will be used solely for a VPN that is used all the time. DDOS would be a plus but not to essential I do not think anyways. IPv6 would be cool since my ISP does not have it yet.

New York, and New Jersey may be ok as well just depends on routes and peering. I live in Michigan so a provider here would be cool, but have not seen one in awhile and in my price range.

20-30 a year would be cool but can go a little higher if warranted. I will be making a decision by the end of the month so leave me some offers and we will see what we can work out. NO PMS anyone PMing me over this ends up on my dead provider list.

Comments