Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Delimiter problems?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Delimiter problems?

Good day. I know there are many users of them here. Do you have any network problems now? 50% and more packet loss. Didn't write to helpdesk because unfortunately support answers too long. Thank you for helping!

Comments

• would your server be in ATL per chance?

• @anton000 said:
    would your server be in ATL per chance?

ATL = Atlanta? Yes. But few minutes ago network normalized.

• Deli... who ?

• I had a reboot of one of my boxes in Atlanta this past weekend. Also while chasing down a non-critical ticket I was informed that as of July 1 they are only using the cc.delimiter.com portal - and not clients.delimitervps.com.

Probably won't improve response time by much but at least routing might be better. Will see as I had to submit a ticket to get my services moved to the new portal.

• NealSNealS Member

My Atlanta server rebooted 3 hours ago, 6am Central time. I think it's been over a year since the last round of power problems, so I guess we're due...

• FalzoFalzo Member

Can't confirm. Actually 125 days uptime since last reboot (issued myself)...

Thanked by 1AuroraZ
  • I have no clue what happened to Delimiter and @MarkTurner here, but I have never had too problems with them. Once ATL got snowed to shit and no one could get to work and I accepted this as an act of nature. I thought they were doing well here and always had things handled, but I guess something happened.

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • nalplynalply Member

My Atlanta dedicated server got powered down suddenly, but it's up again after about 6hours of downtime. Had the same story about switching the portal and a ticket to move to the new portal, too.

• FalzoFalzo Member

@nalply said:
    My Atlanta dedicated server got powered down suddenly, but it's up again after about 6hours of downtime. Had the same story about switching the portal and a ticket to move to the new portal, too.

Maybe related to that switch in client portals then? depending on how old the services are...
    I think my dedi already is on their newer panel since back then.

Thanked by 1nalply
  • nalplynalply Member
    edited July 2017

Perhaps. They didn't say why my server got powered down without warning.

• Except for telling me to switch to the other portal (which has none of my information) they don't seem in to be responding to anything.

• squibssquibs Member

Anyone smell poop? Ah - a delimiter thread. That explains it

• nalplynalply Member

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • Unlimited problems? That explains it.