Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1GB RAM OVZ - $14/yr - 512MB RAM OVZ - $12/yr | LA, Miami
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1GB RAM OVZ - $14/yr - 512MB RAM OVZ - $12/yr | LA, Miami

HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

Hey!

My name is Hassan and I am here from Hostodo.com to offer some cheap yearly OVZ plans.

Los Angeles, CA:
Asia Optimized IPv4: la.asia.hostodo.com
Test IPv4: LA.hostodo.com
Test IPv6: LA6.hostodo.com
http://LA.hostodo.com/10mb.test
http://LA.hostodo.com/100mb.test

Miami, FL:
Test IPv4: MIA.hostodo.com
Test IPv6: MIA6.hostodo.com
http://MIA.hostodo.com/10mb.test
http://MIA.hostodo.com/100mb.test

VZ-512
512MB RAM
512MB vSwap
55GB Disk Space
2TB Bandwidth
4 vCPU Cores
1 IPv4 Address
1 Internal IPv4
/112 IPv6 Subnet
1Gbit Port
OpenVZ/Virtualizor Control Panel

PROMOCODE: LETYRLYSPECIAL512M
$12/year - Order Now in Los Angeles
$12/year - Order Now in Miami

VZ-1024
1024MB RAM
1024MB vSwap
90GB Disk Space
3TB Bandwidth
4 vCPU Cores
1 IPv4 Address
/112 IPv6 Subnet
1 Internal IPv4
1Gbit Port
OpenVZ/Virtualizor Control Panel

PROMOCODE: let1g14
$14/year - Order Now in Los Angeles
$14/year - Order Now in Miami

We do not allow any CPU intensive processes on our nodes, if you plan on using over 90% of a core for an extended period of time you will be suspended. Legal adult content, private VPNs, and private proxies are all allowed. BitCoin mining or similar is not allowed along with anything that is illegal in the United States. You can read our full Terms of Service at: https://hostodo.com/portal/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=1

Open a Ticket
Follow us on Twitter

Comments

• WSSWSS Member
    edited July 2017

@Hassan - -I've never had any problems with your services, but there have been a ton of HostODO threads here recently. Can you check your ticket system and ensure everybody's been handled before this turns into a shitfest?-

...and he's already handled it. Nevermind!

• imokimok Member

I had a 4GB OpenVZ with an awesome performance, but cancelled it because of those threads, it was idling anyway.

• RajinoRajino Member

Never had a problem with hostodo for almost a year now...

• riotriot Member
    edited July 2017

@Hassan Is there a problem with the promo code? I get "let1g14 - 0% One Time Discount". ie, no discount on the 1024 system.

Thanked by 1ninaprasetyo
  • JarryJarry Member

...and again nothing for the old world. Damn folks, you seem to forget where your ancestors came from! :-)

• I would not recommend this host. They promised me a 7 day refund over email, had tons of issues with vps and could not use it. Refund denied and never heard from support again.

• add_iTadd_iT Member
    edited March 2018

@riot said:
    @Hassan Is there a problem with the promo code? I get "let1g14 - 0% One Time Discount". ie, no discount on the 1024 system.

same with me, i planned to order their 1GB plan but i changed up my mind after this happened, and looks like he did not pay attention and response to this thread either

And take order with wong instead

• Hmmm... Seeing a lot of dropped packets to MIA6.hostodo.com right now:

From BHS, coming in via L3->GTT:
    --- MIA6.hostodo.com ping statistics ---
    100 packets transmitted, 93 received, 7% packet loss, time 99724ms
    rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 42.594/42.688/42.977/0.158 ms

From Panix (NYC), coming in via Cogent:
    --- MIA6.hostodo.com ping statistics ---
    100 packets transmitted, 89 received, +8 errors, 11% packet loss, time 100166ms
    rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 32.370/32.793/37.098/0.670 ms

• HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2018

@riot said:

@add_iT said:

@riot said:

same with me, i planned to order their 1GB plan but i changed up my mind after this happened, and looks like he did not pay attention and response to this thread either

And take order with wog instead

This is a delayed response, but the promocode did get fixed a few days ago if you still need a server

• ZealZeal Member
    edited August 2017

@cheapwebdev said:
    I would not recommend this host. They promised me a 7 day refund over email, had tons of issues with vps and could not use it. Refund denied and never heard from support again.

That's scary, good luck. I heard some mixed reviews, I think I'll stay away for now. He hasn't responded to the post about packet loss.

@Hassan, is the post about 7% packet loss true?

• @Zeal said:

I just tested MIA6.hostodo.com again. Seeing 28% packet loss from NYC and 20% from BHS right now. As before, the v4 test IP is fine; it's only the v6 test IP that's affected.

YMMV, but this is two different networks in two different locations taking two different paths. Not going to try from all of my servers—clearly something is amiss, even if it's just rate-limiting ICMP.

• HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

@szarka said:

@Zeal said:

I just tested MIA6.hostodo.com again. Seeing 28% packet loss from NYC and 20% from BHS right now. As before, the v4 test IP is fine; it's only the v6 test IP that's affected.

YMMV, but this is two different networks in two different locations taking two different paths. Not going to try from all of my servers—clearly something is amiss, even if it's just rate-limiting ICMP.

@Zeal said:

@cheapwebdev said:
    I would not recommend this host. They promised me a 7 day refund over email, had tons of issues with vps and could not use it. Refund denied and never heard from support again.

That's scary, good luck. I heard some mixed reviews, I think I'll stay away for now. He hasn't responded to the post about packet loss.

I still haven't been able to reproduce this on my end. Testing from NYC, Dallas, Michigan, and various other locations (Not connected to the datacenter mia6.hostodo.com is whatsoever), but we are continuing to monitor this

• @Hassan said:

@szarka said:

@Zeal said:

@Zeal said:

@cheapwebdev said:

I still haven't been able to reproduce this on my end. Testing from NYC, Dallas, Michigan, and various other locations (Not connected to the datacenter mia6.hostodo.com is whatsoever), but we are continuing to monitor this

smh.. classic answer from Hostodo.