Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a offer to match dedicated server from Kimsufi
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a offer to match dedicated server from Kimsufi

Hello, I would like to know if anyone knows of any provider that can match the following offer by kimsufi (https://www.kimsufi.com/us/en/servers.xml)

Server Type: Dedicated
CPU: Atom™ N2800 2c / 4t
Speed: 1.86 GHz
RAM: 2 GB
HDD: 500 GB
Network:100 Mbps
Price: $7.00 USD Montly

If not I would appreciate similar offers to the above. What I am really looking for is a dedicated server with an unlimited 100mbps with no transfer cap. I was looking at vps but I want to avoid providers that will penalize for full usage of resources eg you can't go over 95% cpu usage for x amount of minutes. Thank you all for the assistance.

Comments

• WSSWSS Member
    edited July 2017

Kimsufi is one of the cheapest around.

(Edited by @jarland to remove unnecessary insulting)

Thanked by 3MikeA Aidan Xenos
  • AluminatAluminat Member
    edited July 2017
    Thanked by 1Ikoula
  • You won't find any providers this cheap the only one I know is firstheberg for 12,1€ (Including 21% VAT)

• Not gonna find it. What's wrong with kimsufi?

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Maybe banned by kimsufi.

• saibalsaibal Member

Maybe OP is unable get hold of the KS-1.

• lionlion Member

@xyphos10 said: Looking for a offer to match dedicated server

@xyphos10 said: I want to avoid providers that will penalize for full usage of resources eg you can't go over 95% cpu usage for x amount of minutes. Thank you all for the assistance.

No provider will penalize you for using all ressources on a dedicated server?

• @lion said:

@xyphos10 said: Looking for a offer to match dedicated server

@xyphos10 said: I want to avoid providers that will penalize for full usage of resources eg you can't go over 95% cpu usage for x amount of minutes. Thank you all for the assistance.

No provider will penalize you for using all ressources on a dedicated server?

You should quote the full sentence of that second part:

@xyphos10 said:

I was looking at vps but I want to avoid providers that will penalize for full usage of resources eg you can't go over 95% cpu usage for x amount of minutes.

• saf31saf31 Member

Well some providers might offer you unlimited cpu usage at that price. Wishosting comes to my mind, If you search you will find many such offers I guess.

https://www.wishosting.com/order/main/packages/VPS/?group_id=2

• Online.net sc 2016 with 1tb hdd and 8.99 euro monthly

• maldoviamaldovia Member
    edited July 2017

7.00 buyvm slice - 1/2 E3 1230v(x) thread dedicated

• Thank you all for the suggestions, I will look into them. I would have liked to go for kimsufi but the server is currently unavailable which is why I was looking for alternatives, I found a couple others but they too were sold out, my 'good' luck working there.

• Have you tried searching for a Kimsufi Availability Checker ? When KS-1 is available, it usually doesn't stay that way for too long.

• Register at check.ovh and keep an eye on your inbox. They sell out fast when available but with a little effort I'm usually able to get one within a day when I need one.