Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FREE/ Very Cheap Additional IPv4 + VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

FREE/ Very Cheap Additional IPv4 + VPS

Hello,

I need VPS plan offers that comes with free IPv4s (I need 10 IPv4s on the server).

Or Plan B. Cheap VPS with the option to buy additional IPs at under $1/IP/month

Important - You Need to Allow 10 IPs on the same instance! (Not 5, 3 but 10 IPs)

Thank you!
Looking forward for your offers

Comments

• Something smells like Yeti feet.

Thanked by 2MichaelCee WSWD
  • Joined at 1PM and demands IPs. Will you be sending out pictures of yetis in rapid succession through your email server?

• WSSWSS Member

I need some Keds that'll fit a size 24..

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@AuroraZ said:
    Something smells like Yeti feet.

Yeti's need kicks too man

• OVH VPSes (in Europe, don't know how in US) allows to buy 16 IPs with one-time 2USD charge. IPs are free in next months.

• OBHostOBHost Member, Host Rep

Available in Germany but please share the purpose of usage?

• What is with the Yeti ?

• YuraYura Member

@theqkash said:
    OVH VPSes (in Europe, don't know how in US) allows to buy 16 IPs with one-time 2USD charge. IPs are free in next months.

Everytime some dubious member joins only to ask for nearly-free IPs for "clearly non spammy" activities there is a good soul directing them to the OVH. And then we are asking ourselves if OVH range is problematic or not and why OVH has troubles giving more of those and if they will finally put an end to it.

I'm all for helping out good people but this looks more like shooting oneself in the foot. In one big Yeti foot.

• saf31saf31 Member

• EdmondEdmond Member

Only place that can satisfy this request is probably OVH. (well the cheapest.)
    They charge a set up fee, no monthly fee however.

• @yokowasis said:
    What is with the Yeti ?

Get a sense of humour ^

• @doghouch said:

@yokowasis said:
    What is with the Yeti ?

Get a sense of humour ^

Yes, can you elaborate more ? How is Yeti is funny in this case ?

• @yokowasis said:

@doghouch said:

@yokowasis said:
    What is with the Yeti ?

Get a sense of humour ^

Yes, can you elaborate more ? How is Yeti is funny in this case ?

Okay? Based on what @AuroraZ said, it's funny because 1) no one can prove that the Yeti exists, and 2) feet don't smell good. I built on the joke by saying the OP would send many pictures (jokingly) of Yetis. Again, it's hilarious because... it doesn't exist.

• Location? You can test ping our ip 127.0.0.1

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited July 2017

We have a big IPv4 range for really cheap.

I can give you 1vCore and 2GB RAM + 10 IPs from my 172.18.xx.xx range for 5 USD/m. I guarantee that they are not blacklisted lol. Premium IPs kek

• fxffxf Member

@stefeman said:
    We have a big IPv4 range for really cheap.

I can give you 1vCore and 2GB RAM + 10 IPs from my 172.18.xx.xx range for 5 USD/m. I guarantee that they are not blacklisted lol. Premium IPs kek

hahahh