Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

#WLS 1GB RAM + 1.2GB Burst, 30GB Disk, Free 1Gbit Port Upgrade [$19/year] OR... $6/month 2GB!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

#WLS 1GB RAM + 1.2GB Burst, 30GB Disk, Free 1Gbit Port Upgrade [$19/year] OR... $6/month 2GB!

OxideOxide Member

WeLove Servers
Where Quality Meets Affordability!
Anniversary Special!

ThrustSites/WeLoveServers, as of last month, has accomplished the milestone of being in business for 1 year! We'd like to celebrate with an anniversary sale for the LEB/LET community.

These prices are locked in for the life of the service, prices will not increase for any customer.

Anniversary Sale - LEB 1GB

4 vCPU Cores

30 GB Disk Space Storage (Hardware RAID10)

1 TB Bandwidth (100Mbps)

1GB Guaranteed RAM + 1.2 GB Burstable

1 IPv4 Address

OpenVZ

$19/Year

Order Link: https://core.weloveservers.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=64

Anniversary Sale - LEB 2GB

4 vCPU Cores

80 GB Disk Space Storage (Hardware RAID10)

1.5 TB Bandwidth (100Mbps)

2GB Guaranteed RAM + 2.5 GB Burstable

1 IPv4 Address

OpenVZ

$6/Month

Order Link: https://core.weloveservers.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=66

As an extra bonus exclusively for LEB/LET, anyone here can claim a free upgrade on any of the anniversary specials from a 100Mbps port to 1Gbps! After completing the order, open a ticket and we will have the upgrade to 1Gbps completed within ~30 minutes.

Network Information

Los Angeles, California – 192.210.195.2

Dallas, Texas – 192.227.137.2

Buffalo, New York – 192.227.135.130

Comments

• ismaXismaX Member
    edited July 2013

Hi! I have a VPS in Buffalo, and have been experiencing really slow upload speeds lately (3Mbit/s at best), the support has been fast but the problem is still unresolved. Any chance of relocating my VPS to Dallas, TX so it is closer to me? thanks!

• OxideOxide Member
    edited July 2013

@ismaX said:
    Hi! I have a VPS in Buffalo, and have been experiencing really slow upload speeds lately (3Mbit/s at best), the support has been fast but the problem is still unresolved. Any chance of relocating my VPS to Dallas, TX so it is closer to me? thanks!

I think I answered your ticket earlier today, we're always happy to relocate your VPS. Yeah I always recommend people to order the VPS closest to where you reside, or closest to where the majority of your target audience is located (depending on the purpose the VPS serves). For example, you shouldn't get a Buffalo VPS if you're from Mexico, since Dallas is closer and would offer better latency. Physical location makes a difference when it comes to speed and connectivity, which is the very reason we offer multiple hosting locations with our services.

Chris

• Signed up for 2 yearly ones to go with a previous offer in Germany and have been really happy with the service so far :)

Thanked by 1Oxide
  • I've got two of their 1GB plan and a 2GB plan. Never had any issues with them.

Thanked by 1Oxide
  • OxideOxide Member

Thanks, we're happy to have you guys with us!

• ismaXismaX Member
    edited July 2013

@Oxide.
    Hi! my vps was relocated and everything is working great.
    The support is really fast and friendly. Thanks!

• ahmiqahmiq Member

Hi , can the burst be switched with vswap?

• ahmiqahmiq Member
    edited July 2013

@oxide also how much is the cost for an extra ip? :) and Umm is irc allowed?

• OxideOxide Member
    edited July 2013

@ismaX said:
    Oxide.
    Hi! my vps was relocated and everything is working great.
    The support is really fast and friendly. Thanks!

I'm happy to see that! We are always more than happy to assist.

@ahmiq said:
    Hi , can the burst be switched with vswap?

Yes it can be switched for vSwap.

@ahmiq said:
    oxide also how much is the cost for an extra ip? :) and Umm is irc allowed?

Additional IP's are $1.60/month. We allow IRC :]

Chris