Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does HOSTODO still alive?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Does HOSTODO still alive?

I created an account earlier today and sent a ticket to find out the turn around time.
So far no luck, no answer.. I need the VPS by tonight...
Anyone has another Hosting site?

Comments

• Hi, Persons can't reply instantly.
    What hardware does your VPS need?

• YuraYura Member

@totibross said:
    Anyone has another Hosting site?

Why are you asking an idiotic question?

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

you should at least wait 1working day for the ticket to be replied . If its sales some company can take few days to get back to you . But that does not mean the host is out of business or dead.

• magicvpnmagicvpn Member
    edited July 2017

@RIYAD said:
    you should at least wait 1working day for the ticket to be replied . If its sales some company can take few days to get back to you . But that does not mean the host is out of business or dead.

100% True one hosting (firstheberg) took some months ago 6 days for each reply they send.

• shellshell Member
    edited July 2017

atleast my vps still up
    yes, they are not fast response

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

imagine that on a weekend.

I suggest softlayer.

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

Yes we have a hosting site too

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

weekend already ? time flies...

• brycebryce Member

I can confirm that they do reply in time. The problem is that they are either incompetent or super super rude. Not sure which one it is yet.

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

yes, hassan replies when ever he gets time, thats the other question when would he get time...

• Yes. It's still alive. But people complaining about they won't answer ticket. So... Yeah. If expect customer support. Find another provider.

• You should have done your research, they are a scam. They will give bad service, take a long time to setup.. and when you ask for refund and help.. they will deny it and shut down your server due to "abuse"... meaning you bothered them.

Have fun. :)
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=hostodo+bad+reviews

Thanked by 1kolkata
  • riotriot Member

Apart from the fact their support system is currently down with a db error, they've given me some good service in the last few days. Above and beyond, in fact.

• hkmixhkmix Member

@riot , i'm just using their server @ openvz....the server look like overload....and HDD io too slow....

• HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

@cheapwebdev said:
    You should have done your research, they are a scam. They will give bad service, take a long time to setup.. and when you ask for refund and help.. they will deny it and shut down your server due to "abuse"... meaning you bothered them.

Hostodo isn't a scam. "Abuse" is violating the terms of service which was agreed to upon purchase. We don't suspend servers because we were "bothered". We suspend if you are spamming, we receive DMCA complaints, DoS, coin mining, or anything else directly outlined in the terms of service.

@hkmix said:
    @riot , i'm just using their server @ openvz....the server look like overload....and HDD io too slow....

Have you opened a ticket?

@riot said:
    Apart from the fact their support system is currently down with a db error, they've given me some good service in the last few days. Above and beyond, in fact.

We appreciate the good words :) DB error was dealt with earlier.

@agentmishra said:
    yes, hassan replies when ever he gets time, thats the other question when would he get time...

Do you have a ticket opened? We have multiple technicians, it's not a one man show.

@bryce said:
    I can confirm that they do reply in time. The problem is that they are either incompetent or super super rude. Not sure which one it is yet.

Ticket ID?

• @Hassan said:

@cheapwebdev said:
    You should have done your research, they are a scam. They will give bad service, take a long time to setup.. and when you ask for refund and help.. they will deny it and shut down your server due to "abuse"... meaning you bothered them.

Hostodo isn't a scam. "Abuse" is violating the terms of service which was agreed to upon purchase. We don't suspend servers because we were "bothered". We suspend if you are spamming, we receive DMCA complaints, DoS, coin mining, or anything else directly outlined in the terms of service.

Well.. I never got to even use the server due to the numerous issues you had. Nor did you offer a refund which was asked within 1 hour of service being provisioned.

If you will be defensive, use facts as you are making things up right now.

• @Hassan said:

@bryce said:

Ticket ID?

Remember, they know where you live. This business does not deserve trust.

• Don't sign up with your real address for random VPS websites lol

This discussion has been closed.