Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostSolutions.ro - After Payment nothing happens?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostSolutions.ro - After Payment nothing happens?

Hello People, if buyed a Storage VPS on https://hostsolutions.ro/eng/ and ive waiting a hell time for a Activation, its almost a day in Pending Status! If maybe the Provider sees this you should check your Service.

Comments

• FoulFoul Member

Welcome to lowendhelpdesk...

They're shitty anyway, a fsck takes more than a month.

geegee.

• really, wow okay. then i should look for anything else!

• omg another

• @Foul said:
    Welcome to lowendhelpdesk...

They're shitty anyway, a fsck takes more than a month.

geegee.

Please don't spread hate and criticise other LET members services without any solid proof. @cociu is an upstanding member of the community and a very well loved individual here. I'm sure this is all a big misunderstanding.

Let's try to keep this place free of hate and shit posts that do not contribute anything positive to the community.

Have a wonderful day!

Thanked by 2inthecloudblog cociu
  • Thanked by 1brueggus
  • FoulFoul Member

IAlwaysBeCoding said: Let's try to keep this place free of hate and shit posts that do not contribute anything positive to the community.

You just joined, Perhaps go read the thread where the crap went down before you spit ya mouth.

• edited July 2017

@Foul said:

IAlwaysBeCoding said: Let's try to keep this place free of hate and shit posts that do not contribute anything positive to the community.

You just joined, Perhaps go read the thread where the crap went down before you spit ya mouth.

People always ask me about @cociu, It's fantastic. Let me tell you about @cociu. I do very well with cociu. I love @cociu. No one loves @cociu more than me, BELIEVE ME. @cociu loves me. He is going to have so many new web hosting clients you are going to get sick of hearing about @cociu. The service that @cociu provides will get 10x better after this is resolved. I have the most sincere confidence in @cociu.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • @IAlwaysBeCoding said:
    some prayer

I believe I have witnessed the birth of a new cult religion.

Thanked by 1BlaZe
  • not really trustable if you dont hear anything back from a hosting provider. doesnt matter how much you paid for it.

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited July 2017

Tried their 24/7 Live Chat?

• FoulFoul Member

IAlwaysBeCoding said: People always ask me about @cociu, It's fantastic

How old are you? 12? You seem like a big suck up in wanting to get free products.

Thanked by 1BlaZe
  • @caracal said:

@IAlwaysBeCoding said:
    some prayer

I believe I have witnessed the birth of a new cult religion.

I don't understand what you are trying to say there buddy.

The fact is, everybody is ganging up on @cociu without knowing any facts. That is not cool at all, for you guys to be spouting all of your prejudices.

He is also a LET member and deserves the same respect that you and I expect.

Let's try to keep the negativity out of here, until we give at least @cociu the chance to clear up why he hasn't delivered what has been purchased.

I'm being completely truthful and honest, I don't like when people gang-up and bully other people because you want to look cool in front of your circle jerk friends.

Trust me, I know I have had some head bumbing with some members here, but I had a deep epiphany yesterday after I had some time to revise some of my previous actions.

So to conclude, please be patient and let us hear @cociu story first before jumping into any conclusions.

Have a wonderful day!

• FoulFoul Member

IAlwaysBeCoding said: So to conclude, please be patient and let us hear @cociu story first before jumping into any conclusions.

Lol, What a little child. You're new to LET and know nothing of his history, and the complaints.

I implore you to go use the search function on here before you spark the kettle there boyo.

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

I implore people to open a fucking ticket and await a response rather than open thread after thread. LET is not a helpdesk. If your ticket doesn't get a response then email, PM, call, heck write a god damn letter. This is ridiculous.

Thanked by 1Foul
  • @Ympker said:
    Tried their 24/7 Live Chat?

Its offline the whole Time and ive wrote them on their ticket system thing!
    nothing back!

• @MasonR said:
    I implore people to open a fucking ticket and await a response rather than open thread after thread. LET is not a helpdesk. If your ticket doesn't get a response then email, PM, call, heck write a god damn letter. This is ridiculous.

did anything still nothing, so maybe you shouldnt write this if you didnt even know that ive done before to contact them?!

Thanked by 1Foul
    edited July 2017

@ritsu93 said:

@MasonR said:

did anything still nothing, so maybe you shouldnt write this if you didnt even know that ive done before to contact them?!

Then please post a screenshot of your ticket that hasn't received a response (must be at least a day old or don't even bother wasting our time), your email to host solutions, and your pm to @cociu. If you can't because you didn't do any of the above please see yourself out the door.

Thanked by 1jvnadr
  • @MasonR said:

@ritsu93 said:

@MasonR said:

Then please post a screenshot of your ticket that hasn't received a response (must be at least a day old or don't even bother wasting our time), your email to host solutions, and your pm to @cociu. If you can't because you didn't do any of the above please see yourself out the door.

give me a second to post that!

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Without hate, this place sucks. Without hate, there is no truth. :p

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited July 2017

Foul said: Lol, What a little child. You're new to LET and know nothing of his history, and the complaints.

I am not new to LET, I am a customer of cociu from his start and, despite some issues, I am generally very happy about his services especially according to the price. I have a shared hosting with him, 2 vps and a storage server. I was one of the lasts that received the storage but it is fine at last.
    Now, because you are pissed with something maybe cociu did or did not, it does not mean that cociu is a bad hosting seller or a bad guy. The opposite. The big majority of opinions here are positive, he is not hiding and you are one of the few members that do have so much hate for him.

Foul said: They're shitty anyway

Foul said: before you spit ya mouth

Foul said: How old are you? 12? You seem like a big suck up in wanting to get free products.

Foul said: Lol, What a little child. You're new to LET and know nothing of his history, and the complaints.

Foul said: I implore you to go use the search function on here before you spark the kettle there boyo.

The only kid here is you. Stop insulting other members, it does not matter if they are new or old ones. @IAlwaysBeCoding is polite to his answers to you, you are acting as a jerk.

ritsu93 said: Hello People, if buyed a Storage VPS on https://hostsolutions.ro/eng/ and ive waiting a hell time for a Activation, its almost a day in Pending Status! If maybe the Provider sees this you should check your Service.

Now, you: When did you order a service from cociu? What does it mean that you waiting for a hell time for activation? A... whole day? Most of his service are not provisioned automatically. Maybe you hit maxmind or fraudrecord, so, he will manually review your order. A day is not a... hell time for activation, nor for a ticket answer. I guess that you are not so clean as a client, according to your behavior: you signed to LET just to bash cociu, without proof and arguments.

@Jarland, I beg you to think of a rule for newcomers and bashing the providers...

Thanked by 1aeba
  • FalzoFalzo Member

@IAlwaysBeCoding said:

Trust me, I know I have had some head bumbing with some members here, but I had a deep epiphany yesterday after I had some time to revise some of my previous actions.

so which ban evading accunt are you then?

(probably more interesting question then this thread at all :-P)

Thanked by 2jvnadr Foul
  • jvnadrjvnadr Member

ritsu93 said: give me a second to post that!

it has been more than a second! Where are the screenshots?

• ive saw many provider doing the job of activating in 1-2 Hours and if you do it in night time right about the next morning, sorry but this gives me no trust. ^^

@jvnadr said:

ritsu93 said: give me a second to post that!

it has been more than a second! Where are the screenshots?

i am on it to provide the screenshot!

• jvnadrjvnadr Member

ritsu93 said: i am on it to provide the screenshot!

What takes so long to provide a simple screenshot? A photoshop task?

• Inb4 cociu comes in complaining about submitting a ticket before coming here

@ritsu93 said:
    ive saw many provider doing the job of activating in 1-2 Hours and if you do it in night time right about the next morning, sorry but this gives me no trust. ^^

>

I've had issues being provisioned before too (albeit not with hostsolutions). Turns out their autoprovisioning module errored out, but was resolved the next day. Shit happens. I don't think because you weren't provisioned instantly that the host is untrustworthy.

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited July 2017

@jvnadr said:

What takes so long to provide a simple screenshot? A photoshop task?

Let's hope it's just potato upload speed :P

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited July 2017

Ympker said: Let's hope it's just potato upload speed :P

Yeah, sure!

Irrelative: (There is a joke about this phrase: a teacher says to his class that in a sentence, there can be exist simultaneously a refusal and an affirmation or two refusals. There cannot exist two affirmations at the same conceptual unity.
    And a student replies: "yeah, sure!")

Thanked by 2Ympker jetchirag
  • jvnadrjvnadr Member

30 minutes and he did not provide a simple screenshot. And he complain because cociu did not deploy his vps immediately!

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@Falzo said:

@IAlwaysBeCoding said:

so which ban evading accunt are you then?

(probably more interesting question then this thread at all :-P)

My bet would be @GenjiSwitchPls

Thanked by 2Foul Falzo
This discussion has been closed.