Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Super-Ping.com - Offers free online ping test from multiple locations worldwide.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Super-Ping.com - Offers free online ping test from multiple locations worldwide.

Hey Guys,
Want to get your opinion on this site I just finished building.
Its quite simple and I want to keep it that way:

http://www.super-ping.com

Its a ping service and right now we have a few locations but are working on adding a lot more, I think we have a definite interface advantage on them.
If anyone wants to help us out with a location we are happy to leave sponsorship links on the server listing. But, most of all just want to see what you guys think.

Thanks

Comments

• SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2013

Ill help out. Ill shoot you a PM.

just-ping was great, now...

• One word.. Awesome.

• One word...

Awesome.

• MitsuhashiMitsuhashi Member
    edited July 2013

Think I've just found my alternative to just-ping. I mean, just-ping's awesome too, it's just a tad slow.

• A really great utility. Good work!

• any chance you can group locations together, ie have all UK ping test next to each other so I don't have to look through each entry to find the the UK ones? That's what I hate with just-ping. Other than that, great

• Maybe group them for each continent: Asia, America, Europe, Australia, then sort by country.

• @DalComp said:
    Maybe group them for each continent: Asia, America, Europe, Australia, then sort by country.

+1

• @DalComp said:
    Maybe group them for each continent: Asia, America, Europe, Australia, then sort by country.

maybe a map with clouds on each available location that shows the ping times

• @axionmak said:
    maybe a map with clouds on each available location that shows the ping times

Don't make it too complicated for now.

• @DalComp said:
    Don't make it too complicated for now.

+1 No graphics intensive stuff please. This is just right now. Simple and efficient.

• Group locations together now,you can check with locations more clearly, thanks to everyone!

• Hmm... you might want to filter out private IP addresses, e.g. 10.0.0.0/8 and so on.

• Bug fixed in good advices, thanks to everyone

• Now support traceroute beta, please send us any suggestions you'd like.

• We supported summary function for users such like avarge ping values by continents(picked from backbone locations for ping value Index like stock...)

you can check website for this AVG ping value now, thanks to everyone.