Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Virmach down ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Virmach down ?

Their billing area seems down and my VPS is non responsive too with all my hosted websites offilne. I can't even create a support ticket. Anyone else experiencing the same ?

Comments

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

Up for me.

• Mine is still kicking ass

• LESLES Member
    edited July 2017

My Seattle Box on SEAOVZ1 is down

• sonicsonic Veteran

Main site is up

• uptimeuptime Member

My virmach kvm vps in LA seems to be running fine at the moment, however the virmach "client login" hung for about a minute before loading the login screen. I was able to login to the panel ok after that.

Thanked by 1mk1
  • WSSWSS Member

Sorry guys I upgraded OpenBSD on my free KVM last night.

Thanked by 2Aidan Arch
  • Multiple services with them, all up according to StatusCake and UptimeRobot. Haven't checked the site or billing area, hardly need to use that...

• EdmondEdmond Member

It seems to be up to me, and my VPSs are up as monitored by StatusCake. However, one of my VPSs (on node LAOVZ10) had a restart the day before and was down for about 10 minutes.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
  • VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@gurugrv said:
    Their billing area seems down and my VPS is non responsive too with all my hosted websites offilne. I can't even create a support ticket. Anyone else experiencing the same ?

There's no recent major issues with our website.
    The most recent network issues have been for NYOVZ12, SEAOVZ1, and SEAKVM1. If your VPS was offline recently in one of these locations, it has been resolved by now. You can view our network issue page for more information.

If you're having issues accessing our website please e-mail [email protected] or call 1-800-877-2176 and leave a voicemail. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Edmond said: owever, one of my VPSs (on node LAOVZ10) had a restart the day before and was down for about 10 minutes.

I can confirm this reboot. Unfortunately this was not communicated well by our team or announced as a network issue because of the nature of what occurred. A datacenter tech improperly rebooted the server for a network upgrade without confirming this with us properly. It was miscommunicated to us.

I'm having our team confirm everything, make a belated network issue and credit customers.

Thanked by 3Aidan Yura Edmond
  • WSSWSS Member

For what you charge, @Virmach, I expect more reboots and lack of notification. YOU HAVE DISAPPOINTED ME.

• EdmondEdmond Member

Noticed that there was like a bit of downtime on LAOVZ12 three days ago, but that was a brief 30 minute thing, and the performance is way better now. I'm so happy. :)

At this pricing, I'd expect no SLA and way more reboots. This is such a good host.