Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Oversold 4GB VPS in North America
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Oversold 4GB VPS in North America

dreamweaverdreamweaver Member
edited July 2013 in Requests

Are there any 4GB/5GB VPS offers in North America? Completely fine with overselling, but I was hoping to obtain one for 7US/Month, which seems odd as USA tends to have the lowest server prices...

And please don't recommend LetBox, I hate them.

And for the full record of disclosure, I am planning to use it as a test server for Spigot every now and then before the official version is pushed.

Comments

• I think CVPS was selling oversold stuff in US.

Extremist conservative user, I wish to preserve human and civil rights, free speech, freedom of the press and worship, rule of law, democracy, peace and prosperity, social mobility, etc. Now you can draw your guns.

• awsonawson Member

@Maounique said:
    I think CVPS was selling oversold stuff in US.

I've only seen CVPS sell 2.5GB for $7.

• jcalebjcaleb Moderator

not 4gb, but if 2gb xen is okay with you, there is one host that does this for 7bucks

• serverianserverian Member
    edited July 2013

--Removed--

Cheap VPS - VPSDime

• GunterGunter Member

There seems to be a new bandwagon type thing on LET at the moment for the RAM race. Maybe we'll see.

• key900key900 Member, Provider
    edited July 2013

@dreamweaver said:
    And please don't recommend LetBox, I hate them.

Hello,
    We currently out of stock but interesting to know why hate us? Can please PM?
    Thanks

*LetBox.Com Make it Simple, Los Angeles & Dallas & New Jersey - Ryzen Pure NVMe + Block Storage Boxes!. Discord Community https://discord.gg/g6dqjmm
  • @key900 well, with that English on LET I doubt your support'd be better (I have never owned a letbox plan, though)

• key900key900 Member, Provider

@chauffer said:
    key900 well, with that English on LET I doubt your support'd be better (I have never owned a letbox plan, though)

My staff is better than me.

*LetBox.Com Make it Simple, Los Angeles & Dallas & New Jersey - Ryzen Pure NVMe + Block Storage Boxes!. Discord Community https://discord.gg/g6dqjmm
  • I avoid overselling on principle, but I've got a nice empty node. If you want to PM me, we might be able to work something out.

Owner of DoanVPS.net | Kansas City, MO | Plans starting at $1.28/month | Native IPv6 | No overselling