Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UK VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

UK VPS

Looking for best price on the following

4 gig ram
50gig ssd
2 cores

unmanaged is fine

accept paypal.

thanks.

Thanked by 1godziila

Comments

• FennecFoxFennecFox Member
    edited July 2017

Inception hosting should do the trick! based on one awesome network provided by clouvider :) use them myself now for a VPN can't fault em.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2017

One of our Customers will certainly be happy to help : )

@AlexBarakov @AlexanderM @AnthonySmith @davidgestiondbi

That's on our great MPLS-TE, Juniper based network (MX480, MX240, MX104- TRIO Chipset based fabric) with geographically dispersed routing sites across London. See http://bgp.he.net/AS62240. We transit with Level3, NTT, GTT, Telia, Cogent, have a premium private peering to Liberty Global EU Networks (Virgin Media included) and peer with likes of BT, Sky UK, TalkTalk, AA ISP and others via LINX.

• @Clouvider said:
    That's on our great MPLS-TE, Juniper based network (MX480, MX240, MX104- TRIO Chipset based fabric) with geographically dispersed routing sites across London. See http://bgp.he.net/AS62240. We transit with Level3, NTT, GTT, Telia, Cogent, have a premium private peering to Liberty Global EU Networks (Virgin Media included) and peer with likes of BT, Sky UK, TalkTalk, AA ISP and others via LINX.

This is starting to look like the "300 confirmed kills" copy pasta.

Thanked by 4bersy godziila Tom Rhys
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    KVM
    4 CPU Cores (Equal Share - E5v4)
    4 GB Ram - DDR4
    80 GB Disk space  - HW Raid 10 (8 x SAS) + SSD Cache
    3000 GB Bandwidth @ 1 gbit (shared) DDOS Protected
    1 x IPv4 address
    1 x /64 IPv6

€9.60 p/month order link

With coupon code: 20off4lifeuk

If you were looking for OpenVZ then it would be:

2 vCPU Cores (Equal Share - E5v4)
    4GB Ram - DDR4
    1GB vSWAP
    100GB Disk - HW Raid 10 (8 x SAS) + SSD Cache
    2000 GB Bandwidth @ 1 gbit (shared) DDOS Protected
    1 x IPv4
    1 x /64 IPv6 Subnet

€7.00 p/month order link

Thanked by 1godziila
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    > KVM
    > 4 CPU Cores (Equal Share - E5v4)
    > 4 GB Ram - DDR4
    > 80 GB Disk space  - HW Raid 10 (8 x SAS) + SSD Cache
    > 3000 GB Bandwidth @ 1 gbit (shared) DDOS Protected
    > 1 x IPv4 address
    > 1 x /64 IPv6
    > 

€9.60 p/month order link

With coupon code: 20off4lifeuk

If you were looking for OpenVZ then it would be:

> 2 vCPU Cores (Equal Share - E5v4)
    > 4GB Ram - DDR4
    > 1GB vSWAP
    > 100GB Disk - HW Raid 10 (8 x SAS) + SSD Cache
    > 2000 GB Bandwidth @ 1 gbit (shared) DDOS Protected
    > 1 x IPv4
    > 1 x /64 IPv6 Subnet
    > 

€7.00 p/month order link

Is the ovz on @Clouvider network?
    If yes..I have a problem...must..not...buy another idle server..

Thanked by 2Clouvider godziila
  • Is the ovz on @Clouvider network?

But...but the network...must...have...network..pls.

I believe its on the same network :)

Thanked by 1godziila
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Ympker said: Is the ovz on @Clouvider network? If yes..I have a problem...must..not...buy another idle server..

yes it is :)

• @Ympker said:
    Is the ovz on @Clouvider network?

You can always choose to buy more than one additional idling server.

Thanked by 2Ympker godziila
  • bersybersy Member

If SSD is a must @Jack @AlexBarakov if not - HostUS (aff link).

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

We're almost perfectly fitting the requirement - http://alphavps.bg/
    5EUR - 4GB RAM, 30GB SSD, 1TB BW, UK London @Clouvider 's network (Thank's for the mention Dom!)

@bersy - thank you for the mention!

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited July 2017

@AnthonySmith have a read/write/random for me on that 7€/mo plan?

Thanked by 1godziila
  • Clouvider said: That's on our great MPLS-TE, Juniper based network (MX480, MX240, MX104- TRIO Chipset based fabric) with geographically dispersed routing sites across London. See http://bgp.he.net/AS62240. We transit with Level3, NTT, GTT, Telia, Cogent, have a premium private peering to Liberty Global EU Networks (Virgin Media included) and peer with likes of BT, Sky UK, TalkTalk, AA ISP and others via LINX.

Hi I only registered on the site to ask you question, I read lowendtalk a lot and seen you posting that a lot.

Do you actually have a Juniper based network (MX480, MX240, MX104- TRIO Chipset based fabric) since your listing £1000's on network gear, but you might not even have any of it, it could just be a end of line Cisco Catalyst as far as he know.

You say you peer with likes of BT, Sky UK, TalkTalk, AA ISP I take that's via Linx, if so a quick look at AS62240 on peering you only got 1 * 1Gbps port at linx 1-2 so I doubt you got network capacity there then.

• drivexdrivex Member
    edited July 2017

You can peer at DCs directly, and i guess @clouvider does it in Telehouse North 2. And there is also the core router:

And that‘s once more a reason why ASN infos are not accurate enough. That‘s why many users are thinking Leasewebs network for example is awesome, but that only counts for their premium traffic, in the volume group you dont get that many transits etc, lower qos priority. And you cant see how many gbps transit they have. Correct me if im wrong.

edited July 2017

godziila said: Do you actually have a Juniper based network (MX480, MX240, MX104- TRIO Chipset based fabric) since your listing £1000's on network gear, but you might not even have any of it, it could just be a end of line Cisco Catalyst as far as he know.

Welcome to LET! :)

https://www.instagram.com/clouvider/

Surely we wouldn't be able to provide so excellent quality of service on old gear. Plenty of our Customers can confirm that :).

Thanked by 1godziila
  • drivexdrivex Member

@Clouvider said:

godziila said: Do you actually have a Juniper based network (MX480, MX240, MX104- TRIO Chipset based fabric) since your listing £1000's on network gear, but you might not even have any of it, it could just be a end of line Cisco Catalyst as far as he know.

Welcome to LET! :)

https://www.instagram.com/clouvider/

You are going to DCs and photographing random switches and routers? Shame on you! Just kidding ;)

Thanked by 1godziila
  • Nice photo's not proof as you could of got it off Google images, Dose Cloudvider only have 2Gbps of public peering at Linx as it seem a bit low with the amount of UK isp you peer with.

• drivexdrivex Member

I‘m not Clouvider, but you don‘t get it. You can peer directly with big carriers/isps in private rooms at most DCs without having an internet exhange uplink.

edited July 2017

@drivex Thanks! Clouvider runs geographically dispersed routing sites with MPLS-TE in between. Both transits and peerings are spread across all sites (but mainly Telehouse North 2 and Equinix LD8 a.k.a. Telecity HEX 8/9, less at Virtus LON1). This is to increase resiliency and make sure that each site can run independently in unlikely case of core failure.

We're also LINX resellers: https://www.linx.net/join-linx/connexions/our-channel-partners

One of our LINX ports:

d@MX480-THN2> show interfaces xe-0/0/3
    Physical interface: xe-0/0/3, Enabled, Physical link is Up
      Interface index: 144, SNMP ifIndex: 516
      Description: LINX-LON1-MASTER
      Link-level type: Flexible-Ethernet, MTU: 1518, MRU: 1526, LAN-PHY mode, Speed: 10Gbps, 
      BPDU Error: None, Loop Detect PDU Error: None, MAC-REWRITE Error: None, Loopback: None,

To prove a few:

BT:

d@MX480-THN2> show route table LINX-VRF.inet.0 aspath-regex 2856

LINX-VRF.inet.0: 203990 destinations, 406011 routes (126003 active, 0 holddown, 277973 hidden)
    + = Active Route, - = Last Active, * = Both

5.53.64.0/19       *[BGP/170] 5w6d 01:17:10, MED 0, localpref 202
                          AS path: 2856 I, validation-state: unverified
                        > to 195.66.224.11 via irb.3001
    (...)

Sky:

d@MX480-THN2> show route table LINX-VRF.inet.0 aspath-regex 5607*

LINX-VRF.inet.0: 204005 destinations, 406027 routes (126024 active, 4 holddown, 277964 hidden)

2.120.0.0/13       *[BGP/170] 5w6d 01:18:13, MED 0, localpref 202
                          AS path: 5607 5607 I, validation-state: unverified
                        > to 195.66.225.234 via irb.3001
    (...)

TalkTalk:

d@MX480-THN2> show route table LINX-VRF.inet aspath-regex 13285*

LINX-VRF.inet.0: 206178 destinations, 412545 routes (128200 active, 0 holddown, 282310 hidden)

2.96.0.0/13        *[BGP/170] 5w6d 01:20:01, MED 0, localpref 202
                          AS path: 13285 13285 I, validation-state: unverified
                        > to 195.66.225.17 via irb.3001
    (...)

@godziila if you're interested in our services, more than happy to discuss further :).

Thanked by 2drivex godziila
    edited July 2017

@godziila that'd be as much as we're happy to share publicly. We're as transparent as we can be. If you (or anyone for that matter) is interested in our services, we're happy to meet at any of our PoP sites and take you on a tour.

If you're interested, you can read more about our recent upgrades here: https://www.clouvider.co.uk/blog/infrastructure-upgrades-newsletter/

Thanked by 2ashkulz godziila
  • @Clouvider said:
    @godziila that'd be as much as we're happy to share publicly. We're as transparent as we can be. If you (or anyone for that matter) is interested in our services, we're happy to meet at any of our PoP sites and take you on a tour.

No tour am not interested to tour your home basement data center with adsl uplinks.

But thank's anyway Dominik for the boring offer of a tour.

edited July 2017

Heh. Suit yourself. I can see that you're here only to troll. ;-).
    So disappointing.

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Thanked by 2drivex godziila
  • drivexdrivex Member
    edited July 2017

What‘s wrong with you? You are just here for trolling people? He showed you even live bgp routing tables (maybe you not even know whats that is). What are you asking for?

• Clouvider said: Enjoy the rest of your day!

You too I reported you for trolling Jarland will remove your provider tag for that.

• drivexdrivex Member

@godziila said:

Clouvider said: Enjoy the rest of your day!

You too I reported you for trolling Jarland will remove your provider tag for that.

Better suit up for a ban. ;)

Thanked by 1godziila
  • brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@godziila said:

Clouvider said: Enjoy the rest of your day!

• IshaqIshaq Member
    edited July 2017

Troll

• RazzaRazza Member

Thanked by 1godziila
  • edited July 2017

@godziila said:
    No tour am not interested to tour your home basement data center with adsl uplinks.

Here's a speed test I got over their network earlier today (from a provider using their servers):

[matthew@ldn1-uk ~]# wget -O /dev/null http://cachefly.cachefly.net/100mb.test

--2017-07-18 15:28:41-- http://cachefly.cachefly.net/100mb.test
    Resolving cachefly.cachefly.net... 205.234.175.175
    Connecting to cachefly.cachefly.net|205.234.175.175|:80... connected.
    HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
    Length: 104857600 (100M) [application/octet-stream]
    Saving to: `/dev/null'

100%[===========================================================================================================================================>] 104,857,600 112M/s in 0.9s

2017-07-18 15:28:42 (112 MB/s) - `/dev/null' saved [104857600/104857600]

Almost 900Mbps there over Clouvider's 'ADSL' network - @Clouvider mind telling me where you're sourcing this 'ADSL' connection? It's faster by miles than the fibre / cable broadband that I can get in my local area!