Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seattle/PNW shared hosting request
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Seattle/PNW shared hosting request

mk1mk1 Member

Does anyone have any recommendations for a shared hosting provider with servers in Seattle, Vancouver Canada, or close by?

I would need
5-10 domains
2GB SSD storage
20+ GB bandwidth
cPanel AutoSSL

All I've seen so far is @micronodes but I don't think their storage is SSD for shared.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• ImpactShared is in Incero Seattle, I believe they use SSD storage.

Thanked by 1mk1
  • mk1mk1 Member

@TheOnlyDK said:
    ImpactShared is in Incero Seattle, I believe they use SSD storage.

That's what I thought too but when I sent them an email they only had Dallas to offer. Thanks for the suggestion

• @mk1 said:

@TheOnlyDK said:
    ImpactShared is in Incero Seattle, I believe they use SSD storage.

That's what I thought too but when I sent them an email they only had Dallas to offer. Thanks for the suggestion

They definitely have a Seattle node, might have ran out of room. So ask for Alex or PM him here, should be able to do something for you.

Thanked by 1mk1
  • Our shared hosting in Los Angeles is SSD and has about ~30ms latency to Seattle, ~33ms to Vancouver (via Telus) and 55ms (via Shaw).

If it's of interest to you, we can offer you 2GB SSD and 50GB transfer at $10/yr; just open a ticket to request the extra 1GB. https://my.nodeblade.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=28

Thanked by 1mk1
  • micronodesmicronodes Member, Host Rep

Unfortunately we don't have SSD yet on our Shared plans, sorry about that. We use RAID 10 HDD.

Thanked by 1mk1
  • mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

I don't have the locations you mention but I could offer a 10 day trial in Phoenix if interested.
    If its not good enough performance wise, you get your money back.

Thanked by 1mk1
  • oneilonlineoneilonline Member, Host Rep

We offer shared hosting in Seattle.

Thanked by 1mk1
  • boxelderboxelder Member
    edited July 2017

Oof, posted in wrong thread. I'll signup w. Nodeblade as penance.