Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

Looking Google Apps Free Edition
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Looking Google Apps Free Edition

FerohirFerohir Member
edited July 15 in Requests

Hi All,

Is it possible to get google free apps account? I need max 5 users. Surely I am willing to pay for it.

Regards,

Comments

• You want to pay for a free account ? I believe you can got some shady stuff on eBay.

• nockernocker Member

how much will you pay? i have 50users

• FerohirFerohir Member

@yokowasis said: You want to pay for a free account ? I believe you can got some shady stuff on eBay.

they do not let me get the superadmin. So I am quite sure they will cancel everyting a few months later.

• Buy multiple account on Fiverr and do a cron job sync every day. That way you can always have backup of your backup so you can backup your backup into another backup account in case one of your backup account get suspended.

• FerohirFerohir Member

@nocker said: how much will you pay? i have 50users I can offer 60 bucks

• FerohirFerohir Member

@nocker said: how much will you pay? i have 50users

Hi There,

Can throw 60bucks is that ok?

• I have 10 user accounts @$30 but I only take skrill or bitcoin. You can order here

• Does the free accounts included the unlimited drive?

• I have 10, 50, 100 user available. PM me to buy. PayPal and Bitcoin both accepted.

Buy Domains with Google Apps free subscription. Can set your one domain as primary.

• I have one legacy standard account with 10,000 user licenses. Might sell it if anyone interested. I don't do domain swap though.

• thagoatthagoat Member
    edited July 20

I'll sell mine. $1,000 USD
    But you have to take the domain

Covfefe: Ask your senators and congressmen to impeach today!

• sonicsonic Member

I have 50, 100, 200 Gapps acc. PM me

Gapps legacy 10/50/100/200 cheap 4 sale. PM

• What is the advantage of legacy free google apps ?

• bapbap Member

@yokowasis said: What is the advantage of legacy free google apps ?

Its free :v

• yokowasis said: What is the advantage of legacy free google apps ?

no license fees. commercial google apps costs $5 per user per month. with legacy google apps you only pay the one time fee.

• I mean what apps do you want to use ? Surely not Gmail or GDrive.

@Abdussamad said:

yokowasis said: What is the advantage of legacy free google apps ?

no license fees. commercial google apps costs $5 per user per month. with legacy google apps you only pay the one time fee.

• yokowasis said: I mean what apps do you want to use ? Surely not Gmail or GDrive.

gmail for your own domain is the biggest reason.

• yokowasisyokowasis Member
    edited July 20

It surely is. But in this case, I don't think OP or any other buyer in that matter really care what the domain is. It's not like you want an email something like [email protected] Beside, with proper setup, you can always use gmail, to send / receive @yourcompany.com email.

Heck, Our Beloved LET Admin offer it for free.

@Abdussamad said:

yokowasis said: I mean what apps do you want to use ? Surely not Gmail or GDrive.

gmail for your own domain is the biggest reason.

• yokowasis said: Beside, with proper setup, you can always use gmail, to send / receive @yourcompany.com email.

you need a gsuite account for that. you can't use regular gmail for that.

• MikePTMikePT Member, Provider

But is it still possible to purchase these accounts, grandfathered, and change the domain for the emails? @TheKiller? Someone?

FiberFy - High-End Dedicated Servers in Dallas, TX, delivered in less than an hour - Black Friday promotions started!

European NOC legally registered - Providing Server/Cluster Management Solutions

• @Abdussamad said:

yokowasis said: Beside, with proper setup, you can always use gmail, to send / receive @yourcompany.com email.

Yes you can. Gmail can send email using SMTP. Combined with email forwarding to forward your @company.com email to @gmail.com, you basically have Free Gmail @company.com

• @MikePT said: But is it still possible to purchase these accounts, grandfathered, and change the domain for the emails? @TheKiller? Someone?

I am pretty sure it is not possible to change domain.

• NANONANO Member

@Abdussamad said:

yokowasis said: Beside, with proper setup, you can always use gmail, to send / receive @yourcompany.com email.

you need a gsuite account for that. you can't use regular gmail for that. @Abdussamad said:

Is totally possible to receive/send @yourcompany.com email with regular gmail, Im doing that for years.

• @yokowasis said: I am pretty sure it is not possible to change domain.

It can be changed :)

Buy Domains with Google Apps free subscription. Can set your one domain as primary.

• Not according to this link https://support.google.com/a/forum/AAAA034zvV8EVjzrrwPIPQ/?hl=en

But it would be great if I was wrong.

@TheKiller said:

@yokowasis said: I am pretty sure it is not possible to change domain.

It can be changed :) @TheKiller said:

@yokowasis said: I am pretty sure it is not possible to change domain.

It can be changed :)

• Also I am interested regarding what OP think about this and the reason why he want to buy the gsuite legacy. Tagging him now ...@Ferohir

• lifehomelifehome Member

Looking for edu license too, any stock?

Telegram Me and Arch the way out.

• @lifehome said: Looking for edu license too, any stock?

I have one in stock, lemme know if interested

• @jackpison said:

@lifehome said: Looking for edu license too, any stock?

I have one in stock, lemme know if interested

How much ? and please don't pm me.

• jackpisonjackpison Member
    edited July 22

Google Apps

@yokowasis said:

@MikePT said: But is it still possible to purchase these accounts, grandfathered, and change the domain for the emails? @TheKiller? Someone?

I see. I was told it can, in fact, be changed, so we'd love to purchase an account and see how it goes... Hopefully we won't lose the account we CAN'T lose it :-P

FiberFy - High-End Dedicated Servers in Dallas, TX, delivered in less than an hour - Black Friday promotions started!

• @MikePT said:

@yokowasis said:

@MikePT said: But is it still possible to purchase these accounts, grandfathered, and change the domain for the emails? @TheKiller? Someone?

I see. I was told it can, in fact, be changed, so we'd love to purchase an account and see how it goes... Hopefully we won't lose the account we CAN'T lose it :-P

Anybody already buy anything or something ? anybody can confirm whether it is possible to change domain ?

• @yokowasis said: Anybody already buy anything or something ? anybody can confirm whether it is possible to change domain ?

It is possible. PM me to buy.

• I am good. I have gapps education. I just want to know whether it is possible to change domain or not. Well, now it makes sense why people want to buy legacy gapps account.

@TheKiller said:

@yokowasis said: Anybody already buy anything or something ? anybody can confirm whether it is possible to change domain ?

@yokowasis said: I am good. I have gapps education. I just want to know whether it is possible to change domain or not. Well, now it makes sense why people want to buy legacy gapps account.

@TheKiller said:

@yokowasis said: Anybody already buy anything or something ? anybody can confirm whether it is possible to change domain ?

By GApps EDU, you can change at anytime, whatever any domain you want. The limit only applies to Google Apps Legacy Edition, aka the "Free Edition" where Google dislike the freemium to be trade on the free market.

• Now, I am confused. Is "Google Apps Legacy Edition / Free Edition" possible to change domain or not ?

@lifehome said:

@yokowasis said: I am good. I have gapps education. I just want to know whether it is possible to change domain or not. Well, now it makes sense why people want to buy legacy gapps account.

@TheKiller said:

By GApps EDU, you can change at anytime, whatever any domain you want. The limit only applies to Google Apps Legacy Edition, aka the "Free Edition" where Google dislike the freemium to be trade on the free market.

• I think you can't but add one more as a secondary

@yokowasis said: Now, I am confused. Is "Google Apps Legacy Edition / Free Edition" possible to change domain or not ?

@lifehome said:

@TheKiller said:

• @yokowasis said: Now, I am confused. Is "Google Apps Legacy Edition / Free Edition" possible to change domain or not ?

It can be changed and secondary domain can also be added in standard edition.

• Okay, now we have a guy who say it is not possible, the other guy say it is possible. One of you must be wrong.

• sonicsonic Member

@yokowasis said: Okay, now we have a guy who say it is not possible, the other guy say it is possible. One of you must be wrong.

It's possible, i've just changed w/o problem.

Gapps legacy 10/50/100/200 cheap 4 sale. PM

• If I buy an account, I'll have to use the email of seller for it and not mine to login?

getting laid!

@sonic said:

@yokowasis said: Okay, now we have a guy who say it is not possible, the other guy say it is possible. One of you must be wrong.

It's possible, i've just changed w/o problem.

How so?

• al3xtal3xt Member

legacy/standard account, yes you can still change the primary domain (if you buy from someone) or you can also add new secondary domain (up to 3 of them per account). PM if you are interested.

I have edu account as well, anyone interested can PM me.

Hello all, thanks for the PMs. I have what I need now, and am still looking for a minimal GApps, means single or few user licenses on a lowend budget. (Single user only, requires domain swap and superadmin)