How to enable SSL in OpenCart ?
At OpenCart, customers do not need to sign up. They can access OpenCart by simply entering the minimal details for order process. It is an easy to use, elegant, and search engine friendly open source with an attractive interface. To start OpenCart you just have to install it, choose the template, add products and your online business is set up. Hackers are targeting e-commerce frequently therefore, it is necessary to have a sturdy security for any shopping cart system where customers are indulging in online transactions using debit or credit card. Such sensitive information should be maintained securely over the web. In this article for we will discuss about how to implement SSL security in OpenCart that is defined below.
• you have to Log into Dashboard of OpenCart.
• Go to System and click on Settings
• Click on the Server tab
• Check box the radio button for SSL
• Open control panel and log into it then go to File Manager
• Navigate to OpenCart installation directory
• Browse “Admin” folder
• Now open the configuration file(config.php)
• Edit the HTTPS settings in the file for SSL URL path. Just add- “S” to HTTP:// to turn it HTTPS:// and click on Save changes.
• Browse catalog folder and open the configuration file
• Last, again edit the HTTPS settings in the file for SSL URL path. Just add- “S” to HTTP:// to turn it HTTPS:// and Save changes and close the config.php file.
Your SSL is ready in OpenCart. Now, whenever you login to dashboard or a visitor buys a product it will influence the SSL for security purposes.
Are you looking for SSL Certificate? visit ClickSSL.com