Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hostodo is ignoring me, How do i ask for my affiliate money ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hostodo is ignoring me, How do i ask for my affiliate money ?

gongyigongyi Member
edited July 2017 in General

My ticket has been ignored by the boss of hostodo.com .

ticket : 345626

Affiliate Withdrawal Request [MERGED] , it was submitted on 05/15/2017 (03:45) , at that time , available commissions Balance : $60.07

and now , it shows "available commissions Balance : $315.45" in the affiliate system .

A man named Crife Paul, just told me so many times "Currently our admin is not available. He will let you know the update."

so where is the boss in the last 2 months ? their whmcs was updated,this happened 2 or 3 days ago .

anyone who knows some details about them ?

Comments

• AidanAidan Member

Would help if you tagged @Hassan

• gongyigongyi Member
    edited July 2017

@Aidan said:
    Would help if you tagged @Hassan

i sent message to him here some days ago , no response !

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2017

some hosts do not run affiliate program seriously , it is just used as default system . Promote the hosts who pay on time :)

• They will most likely allow you to use the money only as store credit.

• gongyigongyi Member

@Janevski said:
    They will most likely allow you to use the money only as store credit.

i had got some cash from them in the past !

• gongyigongyi Member

@hostdare said:
    some hosts do not run affiliate program seriously , it is just used as default system . Promote the hosts who pay on time :)

you are a nice guy !

Thanked by 1hostdare
  • Agree with @hostdare, although I doubt that's the case, maybe they're just busy, was he active on LET after you sent him a message?

• gongyigongyi Member

@VPSlices said:
    Agree with @hostdare, although I doubt that's the case, maybe they're just busy, was he active on LET after you sent him a message?

i sent message to him here some days ago , no response !
    but a new offer was posted on the let about 1 week ago, that means it was ignored.
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/118929/4gb-ram-openvz-2-75-month-1gb-ram-16-year-512mb-ram-12-year-la-miami-dallas#latest

• wilsonkorwilsonkor Member
    edited July 2017

Maybe customers from mainland China are not always welcomed by the providers, but they did promote your products and attract lots of customers even you just a oneman company. So you have to pay them.
    ===hostloc全球维权工单平台===

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2017

I have worked in many companies of LET .This is actually common , many hosts even big ones will offer you account credit only :)

• newersnewers Member

you were ignored by hostodo.

• EdmondEdmond Member

@hostdare said:
    I have worked in many companies of LET .This is actually common , many hosts even big ones will offer you account credit only :) so before promoting heavily , check first for some small aff amount if they paying out or not .

Sometimes it is included in their TOS on how they'll pay you.

@gongyi maybe they're trying to avoid paying you $315 in commissions..

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@Hassan was active here less than an hour ago...

Thanked by 1Janevski
  • The same method as you cheat your blog-viewers

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@raindog308 said: @Hassan was active here less than an hour ago...

Rule #1 if you're dodging people on LET, hit that magical little sign out button or pull up a private tab. Nothing frustrates me more when a provider is being tagged and called out yet their active time shows that their completely aware of the situation but remaining silent... ohh well.

If anything it tells me which providers to avoid and which providers would be willing to own up to their mistakes when shit hits the fan.

Thanked by 2Janevski netomx
  • Hostodo never fixed any of my VPS issues and refused a refund within 7 day period they offered me in writing. Do not trust them!

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

MasonR said: Rule #1 if you're dodging people on LET, hit that magical little sign out button or pull up a private tab.

This would make a good tutorial.

Thanked by 2Janevski netomx
  • Titles needed/needs to be "Hostodo is ignoring me"

• gongyigongyi Member

@corbpie said:
    Titles needed/needs to be "Hostodo is ignoring me"

good idea

• gongyigongyi Member
    edited July 2017

@overclock said:
    The same method as you cheat your blog-viewers

wtf ?

https://www.zhujiceping.com/?s=hostodo

"cheat your blog-viewers" as you said , point out the details please !

• gongyigongyi Member

@Edmond said:

@hostdare said:
    I have worked in many companies of LET .This is actually common , many hosts even big ones will offer you account credit only :) so before promoting heavily , check first for some small aff amount if they paying out or not .

i had got some money from them in the past !
    maybe it is more than the past ?!

• EdmondEdmond Member

@gongyi said:

@Edmond said:

@hostdare said:

Could be, but providers should really disable the aff option if they're not paying. If I were you, I'd cash out earnings every time it went over the min a bit. So you know when they're trying to stop paying you.

• gongyigongyi Member

@Edmond said:

@gongyi said:

@Edmond said:

@hostdare said:

Could be, but providers should really disable the aff option if they're not paying. If I were you, I'd cash out earnings every time it went over the min a bit. So you know when they're trying to stop paying you.

Affiliate Withdrawal Request [MERGED] , it was submitted on 05/15/2017 (03:45) , at that time , available commissions Balance : $60.07

the minimal amount is $50 to request the money .

• rustyhalorustyhalo Member
    edited July 2017

@gongyi said:

@overclock said:
    The same method as you cheat your blog-viewers

wtf ?

https://www.zhujiceping.com/?s=hostodo

"cheat your blog-viewers" as you said , point out the details please !

Seriously, most people in LET have not read your Chinese affiliate blog. But if they do, "cheat your blog-viewers" won't be too harsh on you.

You constantly gave incorrect information. Like saying that OpenVZ VPS allows users to manually upgrade kernel. Just to lure people in purchasing a 11$/year VPS with high affiliate rate.

Also, every time you labeled a provider as "DMCA ignored", I double checked it and thats generally NOT the case.

If I have one dollar for every mistake made in your blog, i'd have my own $315.45 ready to pay out.

Thanked by 1fat27
  • EdmondEdmond Member

@gongyi said:

@Edmond said:

@gongyi said:

@Edmond said:

@hostdare said:

the minimal amount is $50 to request the money .

Well did they pay that $60? If they didn't I'd stop earning in the first place. How much is the payout anyway? 10%? 20%?

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

Maybe you should add ExtraVM to your site, affiliates are almost always paid out within 15 minutes.. :~)

• @rustyhalo said:

Also, every time you labeled a provider as "DMCA ignored", I double checked it and thats generally NOT the case.

why are you "double checking" it when he labels a DMCA ignore, are you some kind of spy agency?
    Is it somehow your business that making you spending time on double checking if the provider has replied to him or not?

He is asking for his affiliate commission, some assets that he has right to claim on.
    but now the debtor is ignoring him, that is the main topic in here, not judging him.

• @tamicrealo said:

@rustyhalo said:

why are you "double checking" it when he labels a DMCA ignore, are you some kind of spy agency?
    Is it somehow your business that making you spending time on double checking if the provider has replied to him or not?

He is asking for his affiliate commission, some assets that he has right to claim on.
    but now the debtor is ignoring him, that is the main topic in here, not judging him.

I don't have to be a spy to double check the term and conditions of an offer before I purchase one myself.

Someone in this thread is accusing him for lying to his reader, I simply elaborated upon that topic. It's none of your flying business tbh.

Thanked by 1joepie91
  • k0nslk0nsl Member

I will do that soon and try to make some basic tests on the service and publish it on my site.

@MikeA said:
    Maybe you should add ExtraVM to your site, affiliates are almost always paid out within 15 minutes.. :~)