Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Review for DotAL's website development work
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Review for DotAL's website development work

I recently found that @DotAl is offering some front-end website development work:

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/11501/psd-to-html5-css3-front-end-developer

Since the developer I have hired initially disappeared after providing with me the initial design. I got in touch with @DotAl to convert the initial design (which is in JPEG format) to a working website.

The communication was very quick and smooth and @DotAl has kept me updated throughout the process. He started to work on it immediately after receiving the 50% initial payments and has asked me for my feedback constantly and providing his own opinion on making the pages look better.

The conversion work was done on the same day (he stayed up till 3am his time to get it done) and even after I made the final payment, he emailed me and apologized for not providing some JQuery features that we talked about initially (even though I completely forgot to check on that myself when he sent me the final version) and continued to stay up to get the work done. And he has sent a direct link to the HTML5 and CSS3 validators for the page to me to show me that the pages are fully HTML5 and CSS3 compliant.

Overall I am very happy with his fast turnaround and his professionalism. In fact, I was so impressed with his work this time that I have just given him another PSD conversion work this morning even though I do not need them at the moment, because I trust the quality of his service.

Comments

• DotALDotAL Member

@zhuanyi, Thank you very much for your kind words :)

Thanked by 1zhuanyi
  • oh damn, you post here @DotAL? I was looking for cutesy domain hacks and saw you ad on wht

• DotALDotAL Member
    edited July 2013

@texteditor said:
    oh damn, you post here DotAL? I was looking for cutesy domain hacks and saw you ad on wht

Yep i kinda like this bb :) Its not overcrowded and people are nice, sometimes :P

PS: WHT, its just for ads

• @DotAL said:
    zhuanyi, Thank you very much for your kind words :)

Your service speaks for itself, thanks so much!