Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

< DotVPS Praise >
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

< DotVPS Praise >

I've been with EDIS for a little over 6 months now. So I'm used to weekly reboots of the VPS and almost daily DDoS attacks on their network.

Then I found a nice offer by @Jack from DotVPS and switched immediately. Since then, it has been nothing but perfect uptime and zero network issues. The KVM I have with DotVPS has been flawless. It performs well and the network is stable.

I'm just happy to finally find a provider that isn't targeted by constant DDoS and various issues.

If you are looking for a VPS in Europe I'd recommend DotVPS. That's about it. Keep up the good work @Jack

Comments

• Joined today.. hmm. I'm not faulting Jack, but his KVM line hasn't even been online that long so i think your jumping the gun a bit here. You cant have even had a month of service, that's not a long enough time frame for a review.

• kvmfankvmfan Member

@GetKVM_Ash said:
    Joined today.. hmm. I'm not faulting Jack, but his KVM line hasn't even been online that long so i think your jumping the gun a bit here. You cant have even had a month of service, that's not a long enough time frame for a review.

Good enough for me since I'm used to much worse. I'm hoping it lasts!

• ztecztec Member

I'm happy that you're happy. But like mentioned before, it's not very constructive. Although I also have some positive experiences with DotVPS.

• @kvmfan said:

Good enough for me since I'm used to much worse. I'm hoping it lasts!

what edis location were u getting dos attacks?

• what edis location were u getting dos attacks?

DDoS has been a problem at almost every Edis location I've tried in Europe : Sweden, Austria, UK, Netherlands, Iceland.

DDoS hasn't been a problem in Chile or Hong Kong though.