Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Integrated WHMCS Hosting Design!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Integrated WHMCS Hosting Design!

CltcamCltcam Member

Selling a professional, unique, and integrated theme. It comes with a home page and integration page. Please PM me for offers. I don't have a specific price, and I'll consider any offers! Please Ignore the outdated SSL certificate on my site! Thanks!

Home Page
[CLICK HERE]

Integrated Client Area
[CLICK HERE]

Comments

• ATHKATHK Member

$-1000 it's not responsive.
    $-1000 it doesn't look that professional

Still, good job non the less, you had a go :)

• CltcamCltcam Member

Well hey, it looks and operates fine on my mobile, and I'm not asking any specific price or kind of offer. So yeah!

• Im sure your not the one who made the theme. Do you have permission from the creator?

• CltcamCltcam Member
    edited July 2013

Yes, we have the rights from the freelance web designer who designed our template. I could also bundle in the domain if anyone is interested.

• alexalex Member

@Cltcam said:
    Yes, we have the rights from the freelance web designer who designed our template. I could also bundle in the domain if anyone is interested.

you mean you've actually paid for this? as in real money?

• @ATHK I like but that's what's holding me back from a license right now, need to find time to ~responsify one, mobilized is so 2010!

• Host4GeeksHost4Geeks Member, Host Rep

That looks like a Korey Varcoe design.

Thanked by 1Jeffrey
  • CltcamCltcam Member
    edited July 2013

It is a Korey Varcoe design :)

• Host4GeeksHost4Geeks Member, Host Rep

@Cltcam said:
    It is a Korey Varcoe design :)

Knew it. He and his use of Helvetica. :)

• $1

• CltcamCltcam Member

@Jeffrey said:
    $1

lollll

• datakodatako Member

@Cltcam said:
    lollll

It is better than $-1000...

• I'll offer $2...

• CltcamCltcam Member

Hm... getting there, but not quite!!

• It looks rather casual than professional. Maybe good for minecraft but not if you'd like to target a bit bigger clients.

• $3

• ATHKATHK Member

$4 just because @Jeffrey wants it.

• JeffreyJeffrey Member
    edited July 2013

$5 @ATHK

• CltcamCltcam Member

Keep going keep going! The structure of the design is very professional, and the images above the plans were made by me, and they could easily be changed out. I think they make the theme look very casual and not professional.

• ATHKATHK Member

@Jeffrey You've got me! I wouldn't pay anything over $5 for this..

• CltcamCltcam Member

:/

• ATHKATHK Member

@Cltcam said:
    :/

Sorry, but it's just not good, not by todays standards.

• IvanIvan Member
    edited July 2013

It's just.. okay.
    One thing I'd suggest is to rid the "signal bar" icon. It isn't really attractive :P Well that's just my opinion anyway.

• smansman Member
    edited July 2013

A bit too contrasty for my taste but maybe that's just me. The darks could be lighter with softer edges and the near whites could be a bit greyer. Probably an easy fix.

• CltcamCltcam Member

Yes, I made the signal bar icons myself. They can easily be changed out.

• OvzWebOvzWeb Member

very nice template

• datakodatako Member

@Ivan said:
    It's just.. okay.
    One thing I'd suggest is to rid the "signal bar" icon. It isn't really attractive :P Well that's just my opinion anyway.

Now that you mention it, the first bar of each of the signal bars drive me nuts. It is so off!

• CltcamCltcam Member

Yeah haha, I just made them in Pixelamtor real quick. They're just something that could easily be swapped out.