Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A Cloud / Webspace ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

A Cloud / Webspace ?

Martin112Martin112 Member
edited July 2017 in Requests

Hello Boys and Girls,

i also search for an Webspace with follow specs :

• 100-150GB
  • Cpanel / Plesk
  • Good Network Connection
  • 12 - 15 Dollar Annualy

Thanks

Comments

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited July 2017

Are you sure you need a webspace with that much space? What are you hosting exactly? A VPS might be a better pick here^^ Depending on the use case I'd suggest going with a vps as you will be having trouble finding a webhost with these specs for shared hosting (not that offers like this dont exist though).

• @Ympker said:
    Are you sure you need a webspace with that much space? What are you hosting exactly? A VPS might be a better pick here^^

I have a lot of Files ISOs I think VPSs are very expensive with this Specs

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited July 2017

@Martin112 said:

@Ympker said:
    Are you sure you need a webspace with that much space? What are you hosting exactly? A VPS might be a better pick here^^

Aight gotcha. I'd still opt for a vps in this case as most webhosting AUPs are not very filehosting-friendly so to speak. Check out Netcup or Contabo. Both are solid providers with fair prices and the latter starts from 7€/mo for afaik 500 GB Disk Space. Probably your best bet.

• qtwrkqtwrk Member

@Ympker said:

@Martin112 said:

@Ympker said:

Aight gotcha. I'd still opt for a vps in this case as most webhosting AUPs are not very filehosting-friendly so to speak. Check out Netcup or Contabo. Both are solid providers with fair prices and the latter starts from 7€/mo for afaik 500 GB Disk Space. Probably your best bet.

Netcup, yes.
    Contabo? Last time I check it doesn't have very good reputation through.

There are lots hosting offered "unlimited"

But I'm sure you wanna read AUP and TOS first.

I even read a AUP states something like "https requires additional CPU resources, use it as less as possible" ...WTF

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@qtwrk said:

@Ympker said:

@Martin112 said:

@Ympker said:

Netcup, yes.
    Contabo? Last time I check it doesn't have very good reputation through.

There are lots hosting offered "unlimited"

But I'm sure you wanna read AUP and TOS first.

I even read a AUP states something like "https requires additional CPU resources, use it as less as possible" ...WTF

Contabo never had a good rep but it is good for what it's worth and a stable provider (wont go down so fast): https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/107757/contabo-review-vps-m-ssd

• LeonnLeonn Member
    edited March 2018

it's a affiliate link which satisfied with your requirement.

Master Reseller Hosting Special - 100GB Master Reseller Hosting Special - 200GB
    Storage:100 GB Storage:200 GB
    Bandwith:2000 GB /month Bandwith:3000 GB /month
    $12/year $19/year