Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hosting Providers in Southeast Asia with IP Advertisment
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hosting Providers in Southeast Asia with IP Advertisment

Dear All,

i am looking for dedicated hosting providers who can announce/advertise my ips to there network and allow me to use them as per my requirement like, dedicated servers, vps and hosting.

thank you.

Comments

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited July 2017

Specify a list of countries and a budget.

Nobody realistically lets you use own IPs on their hosting or VPS; this is rare even outside of Asia (eg. Seflow).

• @William said:
    Specify a list of countries and a budget.

Nobody realistically lets you use own IPs on their hosting or VPS; this is rare even outside of Asia (eg. Seflow).

Yes i can confirm that you can advertise your ips for free. Recently we created SeFlow Secure Network http://seflow.net/2/index.php/en/services/baremetalserver/securenetwork and you can use communities (if you have bgp with us) to control it, like choose to advertise only on specific IX, only on uplinks. Block advertisement to one or more peers and much more. IP block can also be DDoS Protected.

We assign you private vlan and you will be free to share ips between all your servers, so you can create failover ips and much more.

• matteob said: Yes i can confirm that you can advertise your ips for free

You are however not in Asia, so not qualified for OP in any way.

• leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

We are in Pune, India (South Asia) , and can announce your IPs and route them to your dedicated servers with us for use as servers, vps, shared hosting etc.

• @William said:

matteob said: Yes i can confirm that you can advertise your ips for free

You are however not in Asia, so not qualified for OP in any way.

Oh sorry i read only your reply, my bad

• http://readyserver.sg/ - in Singapore, on NewMedia Express network. Free IP announcement.

• @Boltersdriveer said:
    http://readyserver.sg/ - in Singapore, on NewMedia Express network. Free IP announcement.

Thank you

• Excuse my ignorance, but what is IP announcement, please?

• @Laxmin said:
    Excuse my ignorance, but what is IP announcement, please?

In short if you have PI (provider independent) Space e.g. /24 IPv4 you have to announce it so that the rest of the world knows where those requests should end. You can think of if you want to send a parcel to someone. It won't be enough to just give a name or smth like this. tho it is some more complicated :D

Thanked by 1Makenai
  • Most of Singapore providers are provided free IP announcement with standard /24 block.

• Thank you for a great explanation!!
    Got it now.

@blackjack4494 said:

@Laxmin said:
    Excuse my ignorance, but what is IP announcement, please?

In short if you have PI (provider independent) Space e.g. /24 IPv4 you have to announce it so that the rest of the world knows where those requests should end. You can think of if you want to send a parcel to someone. It won't be enough to just give a name or smth like this. tho it is some more complicated :D

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

We can do IP advertisment in Hong Kong with a setup fee and LOA / Route Object. Setup time varies dependingon upstream, but possible within 1 working day via HE.net