Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedi or vps with high bandwidth that allows proxy server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedi or vps with high bandwidth that allows proxy server

Ideally in the US. Need lots of bandwidth and must allow for proxy server (for our clients)

Comments

• WSSWSS Member

You might want to relate a bit more, such as private/public, what sort of traffic, et al..

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • what do you mean about private/public? I don't know about traffic, as we are a proxy provider, it's not our business to snoop on people.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2017

@scariies said:
    what do you mean about private/public? I don't know about traffic, as we are a proxy provider, it's not our business to snoop on people.

Well, someone quote the man 1Gbit/s dedicated then and wait for him to say too expensive ;-).

Thanked by 1WSS
  • WSSWSS Member
    edited July 2017

\‾ (`-` )

This August, introducing shoes.airforce! --- Don't be like Kobeef- be gettin' your Jordan's fresh!

('-' ) /‾ ALWAYS

('-' ) /‾ BE

('-' ) /‾ CHOEIN'!

• DrProxySHoEz4206969
    Thanked by 2AuroraZ Aidan
  • EdmondEdmond Member

@Clouvider said:

@scariies said:
    what do you mean about private/public? I don't know about traffic, as we are a proxy provider, it's not our business to snoop on people.

Well, someone quote the man 1Gbit/s dedicated then and wait for him to say too expensive ;-).

Who's going to quote him anything if the IP's going to be used for a public proxy, unless you don't want your IP block anymore.

Thanked by 1Aidan