Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to pay with Bitcoin?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How to pay with Bitcoin?

JoeBissJoeBiss Member

Hello,

My provider offers PayPal and Bitcoin. PayPal is not available in my country, but he told me I can pay with Bitcoin. How is it possible? What is the process for doing that? I'm looking for $150. Is there a website or anything like that?

I'm new to this idea of Bitcoin.

Thanks a lot!

Comments

• YmpkerYmpker Member

You can create a bitcoin wallet at blockchain.com . Then buy bitcoins and send them to your wallet at localbitcoins or https://bit4coin.net/en

• Since you're new I would suggest you to create a account on Coinbase. After account verification you can buy bitcoin there with CC. They have mobile app too for easy payment solution via QR code.

• primoprimo Member

find a reputable bitcoin exchanger in your country, and you can pay with your local currency

• @JoeBiss said:
    Hello,

My provider offers PayPal and Bitcoin. PayPal is not available in my country, but he told me I can pay with Bitcoin. How is it possible? What is the process for doing that? I'm looking for $150. Is there a website or anything like that?

I'm new to this idea of Bitcoin.

Thanks a lot!

Please tell where are you from? Because usually in countries without PayPal at a market, bitcoin has very strong positions and dozens of methods how to buy them directly in your country.

• Use jaxx.io

• nfnnfn Veteran

Hi I'm new too to Bitcoin and would like to start paying with it. I'm from Portugal if that matters. Is it possible to link the wallet to. Debit/credit card or PayPal? Any advice? Thanks

• If you are from a country where Paypal doesn't work then most probably major bitcoin exchanges like Coinbase etc. won't work either.

In that case go to http://localbitcoins.com and buy bitcoins from your countrymen.

• nfnnfn Veteran

We have PayPal in Portugal.

• lionlion Member

@nfn said:
    We have PayPal in Portugal.

Easiest way will be localbitcoins + SEPA

Thanked by 1nfn
  • Coinbase supports Portugal. @nfn

Thanked by 1nfn