Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fastboxes Unresponsive Support
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Fastboxes Unresponsive Support

@fastboxes (I assume fastboxes.net?)

Anyone alive over there? I notice that your cpanel license has expired after a long period of your shared server running out of disk space.

If not, at least for documentation's sake I've had two tickets (referring to above said issues) unanswered since late June.

Comments

• time4vpstime4vps Member, Host Rep

To be safe: take your data backup!

• I already have backups, I just need hosting that I pay for to save me looking elsewhere.

• my 3 VPS are all offline there since 2017-08-04 17:39:18

and there is no webserver running on fastboxes.net anymore.. i guess its dead.

• fastboxes.net is not resolving, @fastboxes 's last login was on May, tickets are unanswered, vps are down... Hmmmm, this smells like deadpool!

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

ricardo said: I just need hosting that I pay for to save me looking elsewhere.

If you are not already looking elsewhere you need to give yourself a shake :)

• @AnthonySmith

I run a fairly large system and use several hundred providers. This is the real world at scale, but thank you for the reality check. :)

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

ricardo said: I run a fairly large system and use several hundred providers

Fair one :)