Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap shared webhosting with non .com name servers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap shared webhosting with non .com name servers

nicheniche Member
edited July 2017 in Providers

How to find a cheap shared webhosting company with non .com names servers and low pricing, less than $7/year, unlimited or at least 20 addon domains? Some webhosting companies with .com name servers are getting hacked repeatedly

Comments

• I don't think it has anything to do with .com nameservers. Also you can use third party name servers with almost any hosting providers if you insist on non-.com nameservers.

• OBHostOBHost Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2017

@niche said:
    How to find a cheap shared webhosting company with non .com names servers and low pricing, less than $7/year, unlimited or at least 20 addon domains? Some webhosting companies with .com name servers are getting hacked repeatedly

Please check : https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/118762/1-29-yearly-germany-ddos-protected-ssd-cpanel-hosting-free-ssl-softaculous-support
    We offering .org nameservers, Have a look to our offer.

Note for your knowledge: tld doesn't has any relation with nameservers.

• Which one is hacked. Your domain or the nameserver domain ?

• nicheniche Member

@yokowasis said:
    Which one is hacked. Your domain or the nameserver domain ?

My domain, websites and hosting account with .com name servers repeatedly

• YmpkerYmpker Member

You can create an A record instead of using a providers nameservers. I doubt it'll change much in regard of your statement though.

• @niche said:

@yokowasis said:
    Which one is hacked. Your domain or the nameserver domain ?

My domain, websites and hosting account with .com name servers repeatedly

In that case, there is something wrong with your site. It has nothing to do with nameserver. Probably the hacker already planned backdoor on your website. You should focus on cleaning your website. And use Cloudflare, it is free protection.

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

@niche said:

CloudLinux isolate user to their own directory only so this is end of shell script and now its depend on you that you use outdated software/vulnerable software and it will be only your fault If your site will be hacked.

20 Addon domains will be just for parking type domain or it will also consume resource like it will use wordpress or addon domains will be a complete site/forum?

• nicheniche Member

most of the domains are only static 1 page websites which do not consume resources, only 4-5 wordpress blogs with almost no visitors

• OBHostOBHost Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2017

@niche said:
    most of the domains are only static 1 page websites which do not consume resources, only 4-5 wordpress blogs with almost no visitors

Many companies can offer you the packages but first you need to check your website, Change passwords, Run virus checker etc.

BTW, We offer Cloudflare protection as well, Just order and activate the cloudflare from cPanel.

• @Ympker said:
    You can create an A record instead of using a providers nameservers. I doubt it'll change much in regard of your statement though.

You'll need to set a glue record, simple A record won't cut it.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • @dedipromo said:
    I don't think it has anything to do with .com nameservers. Also you can use third party name servers with almost any hosting providers if you insist on non-.com nameservers.

If you really want to avoid .com name servers this is an easy and good option (not that I think you need to).

Amazon AWS Route 53 uses .co.uk, .net, .org and .com

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

I can do it, but only .com nameservers. :(

• WSSWSS Member

This whole thread is just dissemination of misunderstanding. Hell, I use .WIN for my nameservers- that doesn't make them any better or worse than any others (except they don't run bind). The TLD does not matter, as long as you have the proper glue setup for the root servers to find you.

• TheOnlyDKTheOnlyDK Member
    edited July 2017

@Radi said:
    I can do it, but only .com nameservers. :(

Go to freenom, register one of each extensions for nameservers. Golden.

comnameserver.tk/.ml/.ga/cf./gq all available, you can then make it not.comnameserver.tk

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

@TheOnlyDK

You made my day. :D :D

not.comnameserver.tk

as.i.said.it.is.not.a.comnameserver.tk

stop.arguing.about.it.being.a.comnameserver.tk

forget.it.and.point.your.domain.to.a.comnameserver.tk

Thanked by 2TheOnlyDK bersy
  • JorboxJorbox Member

I will point my domain to ns1.shittyserver.ass

• bersybersy Member

Kind of a weird request at LET...

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@TheOnlyDK said:

@Ympker said:

You'll need to set a glue record, simple A record won't cut it.

Sure. Just wanted to point out a .com Nameserver is not the issue here^^