Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DatabaseByDesign's Freedom Day Dedi Special - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DatabaseByDesign's Freedom Day Dedi Special

Comments

• I don't care if the proc is old as @WSS underwear. 8-16 gb of ram is fine and 4 250-500 GB disks is fine. 10TB of band is fine as well. Location for me is what matters dammit!!!

Make me a deal and shut up and take me monies!!!!

• Yes please take my money...!

• WSSWSS Member

My underwear is Core2COOL for what it matters, you fucker.

Now where are our deals, Scott!?

• Now go my children... go and spread the word of the lord.... our all mightly... The Yeti looks over you

• OK take my monies dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• *** takes AuroraZ's money & heads to nearest beer distributor (fuck PA)***

• @DatabaseByDesignLLC said:
    *** takes AuroraZ's money & heads to nearest beer distributor (fuck PA)***

That is right man hack the planet!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hack the planet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• WSSWSS Member

More like SURCHARGE THE PLANET fuck. This ain't no sasquatch special! $444/yr for 1, or $840 for two. Welp, I don't have that much spare change. I'd have to drop 4 machines to get one. :(

• imokimok Member

$37/month paid quarterly. One of the most expensive E3s I've ever seen in the LET world.

• @WSS said:
    More like SURCHARGE THE PLANET fuck. This ain't no sasquatch special! $444/yr for 1, or $840 for two. Welp, I don't have that much spare change. I'd have to drop 4 machines to get one. :(

@WSS Maybe if Scott is a nice guy he will let us each get one, instead of me buying two dammit!!!! I only needed the one ya summa bitch.

• alownalown Member

@imok said:

$37/month paid quarterly. One of the most expensive E3s I've ever seen in the LET world.

I guess the upside is - I'm not so worried about them going out of business anytime soon

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@DatabaseByDesignLLC, don't mind us ingrates. Things that usually sell well around these parts are old hardware/low spec'd machines for dirt cheap prices or lots of storage on the cheap.

• God damn you guys are hard to please!

So a E3-1230/70v2 /w 32GB RAM and a 240GB SSD with GE port and 10TB of bandwidth @ $37/m is too much for your thin ass wallets. Alright.

We can just start to throw out absolute crap gear deals and see what sticks...

You've asked for it.... this ain't going to be pretty.....

:)

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

@DatabaseByDesignLLC 2 for $70 month to month?!?!? I'm in!

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

@DatabaseByDesignLLC $37 a month is fine by me as well lol! It was the setup that nuked it. You could literally give me a box with working IPMI and I'm good. Don't need any setup done for me :)

• itscanonitscanon Member
    edited July 2017

I have 2nd dedi planned for a new project in a couple of months, Might grab one of those 37$ - setup fee + maybe a little bit better/faster support
    Edit : Month to month I should add

• WSSWSS Member

@DatabaseByDesignLLC said:

We'll be happy with that Core2 you have sitting in the corner as a backup MX. No problem. Why is there a $2 setup fee for extra Yeti? Bait and switch, man! Bait and switch!

• In what state is the Yeti delivered in? Are we talking a few chunks of meat, or the full package?

• @itscanon said:
    I have 2nd dedi planned for a new project in a couple of months, Might grab one of those 37$ - setup fee + maybe a little bit better/faster support

Short of your server catching fire, you're on your own with these specials. 100% Self-managed - that includes OS reloads.

• @WSS said:

We'll be happy with that Core2 you have sitting in the corner as a backup MX. No problem. Why is there a $2 setup fee for extra Yeti? Bait and switch, man! Bait and switch!

oh you're not ready for the extra Yeti.... if you've got to ask....

• edited July 2017

@Dextronox said:

In what state is the Yeti delivered in? Are we talking a few chunks of meat, or the full package?

E-A-G-L-E-S .... EAGLES!

That's affirm on the full package... operation full Yeti is a go

• WSSWSS Member
    edited July 2017

oh you're not ready for the extra Yeti.... if you've got to ask....

Give me.. EXTRA YETI.
    Give me..

DOUBLE YETI.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • edited July 2017

Are you vertebrates coordinated enough to put together a group buy type thing?

Something like this:

Dual Quad E55xx
    16GB
    120GB SSD
    GE Port
    IPMI

$14/m on annual billing (We could go even lower if you wanted 10K SAS)

These would be blade chassis based and we'd bring in a new chassis for you dip shits. We'd need to sell 15 of them to make it work.

• WSSWSS Member

Put me down for 2, ya surly cuntwaffle.

• @DatabaseByDesignLLC said:

@Dextronox said:

In what state is the Yeti delivered in? Are we talking a few chunks of meat, or the full package?

E-A-G-L-E-S .... EAGLES!

That's affirm on the full package... operation full Yeti is a go

Order inbound.

• imokimok Member

Are you vertebrates coordinated enough to put together a group buy type thing?

Something like this:

Dual Quad E55xx
    16GB
    120GB SSD
    GE Port
    IPMI

These would be blade chassis based and we'd bring in a new chassis for you dip shits. We'd need to sell 15 of them to make it work.

How about at least 2 disks? If support is limited we can survive for a longer moment in case of a disk failure :(

• itscanonitscanon Member
    edited July 2017

@itscanon said:

Short of your server catching fire, you're on your own with these specials. 100% Self-managed - that includes OS reloads.
    >

>

Yep, I don't expect more .. However, It is not above and beyond when asking which interface to use when you see two primary interfaces, enp1s0f0 & enp1s0f1 .

I think this "Short of your server catching fire, you're on your own with these specials. 100% Self-managed - that includes OS reloads. " Should be stated in the footer of any offer when it's the case .

• WSSWSS Member

@DatabaseByDesignLLC said:>
    Something like this:

Dual Quad E55xx
    16GB
    120GB SSD
    GE Port
    IPMI

>

We'd need to sell 15 of them to make it work.

GODDAMMIT MAKE IT HAPPEN, FOLKS! THE YETI DEMANDS OUR BEER MONEY!

--

>

Yep, I don't expect more .. However, It is not above and beyond when asking which interface to use when you see two primary interfaces, enp1s0f0 & enp1s0f1 .

I think this "Short of your server catching fire, you're on your own with these specials. 100% Self-managed - that includes OS reloads. " Should be stated in the footer of any offer when it's the case .

If you can't figure out which interface has pysical media linkage, you don't deserve a colo.

This discussion has been closed.