Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is Justhost.com or any affiliate a member or poster on the LEN?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is Justhost.com or any affiliate a member or poster on the LEN?

natestammnatestamm Member
edited July 2013 in General

I am Justcurious. No but seriously I don't see any plans that would fit as low end anyhow I see some mentions about them.

Just wondering if any one knows any more about who runs the show over there.

Thanks!

Comments

• I highly doubt an EIG company would have any contribution to low end anything.

• @fizzyjoe908 interesting EIG has a ton of brands, right?

• ZettaZetta Member

Interesting as I have never seen them mentioned here at all.

• wychwych Member

I used them a few years back (2008-10 maybe?); I chose not to use them after they refused to release my domains and went to BlueHost before moving onto VPS setups.

• natestammnatestamm Member
    edited July 2013

They have had a few mentions here and there on LET. Just giving me a headache right now. They seem very quaint and knowledgeable until they try to sell you on some thing. I spent a half hour trying to get off the phone with one of their techs earlier after inquiring about some add on service options. Surprise terms are scaring a client of mine. I'd like to get that person on my own box but they took the blue pill. We will see how things though I did a lot of nodding after reading that wiki up above. Some times things just are what they are.

We will see how long this client can stand paying almost 300 a year for web hosting. I will wait on these bums to slide in like a boss.

How people ever get themselves in web /mail hosting situations like that, however, is really beyond me. But that's the cards you play.