Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CLOSE
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CLOSE

OpenMediaOpenMedia Member
edited July 2017 in Requests

CLOSE

Comments

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

I accept Paysafe.. but I don't think anyone that wants to accept Paysafe will offer $12/y services. I can give you something for $24/y but that's all, if you don't get any good offers PM me.

• OpenMediaOpenMedia Member
    edited July 2017

CLOSE

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2017

No one seems to be offering it to the OP as no one wants to deal with someone who was booted from @AnthonySmith Inception Hosting for 1€ a month.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Clouvider said: @AnthonySmith Inception Hosting for 1€ a month.

€3.00 p/year actually by the sound of it.

edited July 2017

CLOSE

edited July 2017

CLOSE

• AidanAidan Member

@OpenMedia - Whilst your budget is small, it's kinda workable. However, no-one wants to deal with you as you're just plain dodgy. No provider will suffer endless abuse/DMCA complaints for 1€ a month.

DMCA because VPN (Streaming etc. )

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • bluesegabluesega Member
    edited July 2017

12€ per year is possible, see Aruba, even less with LES @AnthonySmith - but making huge demands isn't possible for that price. 99% SLA still is very good.

Why don't you simply choose a VPN provider?

Anyway, still, this is a push-topic, isn't it? There's another topic for this discussion, I guess?

edited July 2017

CLOSE

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@bluesega said:
    12€ per year is possible, see Aruba, even less with LES @AnthonySmith - but making huge demands isn't possible for that price. 99% SLA still is very good.

Anyway, still, this is a push-topic, isn't it? There's another topic for this discussion, I guess?

If one would like to engage with the particular audience Paysafe is still expensive to process. :)

• bluesegabluesega Member
    edited July 2017

@Clouvider said:

@bluesega said:

If one would like to engage with the particular audience Paysafe is still expensive to process. :)

I guess it is, people are charging about 5-10% for it, but if there's someone offering at 12€ I guess the 5€ OP added might be okay for this?
    Usually, prepaid providers offer this stuff mostly, as it fits the service.

OpenMedia said: I just do not understand the logic. You want to sell a server for 3 euros a year

Been doing it for 4+ years now, LES is a non-profit, no SLA project, nothing more, it is not really directly related to general Inception hosting products.

That is made clear during sign up, sadly some people despite it being very clearly explained, like to get pissy and demand 100% SLA and uptime then get abusive when they don't get that for €3.00 p/year.

Sound familiar?

Thanked by 2Aidan cociu
  • @AnthonySmith why i no get 110% sla from my les?????????? thx man

;)

doghouch said: @AnthonySmith why i no get 110% sla from my les?????????? thx man

Scream at me and insult me and open countless tickets for scheduled maintenance please and refuse to use the support forum.

• WSSWSS Member

@AnthonySmith said:

doghouch said: @AnthonySmith why i no get 110% sla from my les?????????? thx man

Scream at me and insult me and open countless tickets for scheduled maintenance please and refuse to use the support forum.

I've been doing this all wrong..

Thanked by 1AnthonySmith
  • CLOSE

Thanked by 1jvnadr
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@OpenMedia reverting all your posts to "CLOSE" is being a dick.

This discussion has been closed.