Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Windows Server 2016 | I Need Help > Emergency case
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Windows Server 2016 | I Need Help > Emergency case

LAVALLAVAL Member
edited July 2017 in Tutorials

Hello guys,
I need help with windows server 2016 | and below I will explain what the problem is but first I wanna say this site is one of my favorite sites when I face problems or when I try to learn something new or ask about anything else. and I really appreciate everyone's help and thanks for all in advance.

-The Problem and My goal:

I have virtual server deployed with windows server 2016(Updated), and I want to make RDP accounts to resell them like this company
https://awesomerdp.com/index.html but on Fiverr and I tried to do that following this tutorial article
https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/51456-windows-server-2016-setup-local-domain-controller.html as just a begin but it was difficult thing for me, So I need to know exactly what I have to do to reach my goal following users needs in the Fiverr marketplace?

-RDP users/accounts must have these features:

• Every RDP user must have a unique IP address, I have the needed IP addresses from the provider I don't know how to use them as additional IPs.
  • Every RDP user must have his own drive space.
  • Every RDP user must have his own maximum space of ram and processor.

My gift for who can help me or learn me how to do that, It's one RDP account for free :) and valid for one month as a gift.

Thanks.

Comments

• Wowza, that's some AMAZING gift.

Step 1) Assign everyone a different network adapter.

Step 2) Assign everyone a locked directory on the drive. (ie. home drive).

Step 3) Realize that this setup is stupid and fits the criteria for virtualization.

• PirateHitmanPirateHitman Member
    edited July 2017

Hi LAVAL,

Sorry to disappoint but this isn't possible the exact way you want it... But information below will help.

-RDP users/accounts must have these features:

Every RDP user must have a unique IP address, I have the needed IP addresses from the provider I don't know how to use them as additional IPs.

You could be able to add IP's to Windows pretty easily, just requires Firewall rules to be configured. See here: Link

Every RDP user must have his own drive space.

Entirely possible, partition the disks per user and give each user space as per needed. Deny other users from other disks.

So person A's disk can only be accessed by A, B and C are denied.
    Person B's disk can only be accessed by B, A and C are denied.

Put a quota on C:\ for around 100MB, so users don't store stuff on C:\ but on their respective drive.

Every RDP user must have his own maximum space of ram and processor.

Now this... If this is only one Windows installation it's not possible.

You would have to virtualise and create separate VM's with specs.

• PH
    Thanked by 1LAVAL