How to install SSL in IIS 7
SSL buyers are not always technical expert so they always make some mistake while configuring SSL Certificate in IIS 7
I specially dedicate this article to them for security purpose. If you are not familiar to install SSL on your IIS 7 server then must read this post.
• Open your Email box and save an email sent by certificate authority with your_domain_name_cer & save it on your desktop.
• Click on Start button >> Go to Administrative tool >> select IIS
• Choose server Name
• Double click on “Server Certificate” button to open
• Click on “complete certificate request” which is on right side under Action menu
• From given wizard browse your certificate file which is saved on your desktop and type friendly name in friendly name section for easy server identification
• Click ok to install it
Now this certificate is installed on your server but you must need to assign this certificate to your domain name
• Select server name for which ssl was installed from connection menu
• Choose your website that you want to secure with installed SSL from: connection >> site >> website name
• Now click on bindings from action menu from right side menu
• Click on ADD from site bindings wizard
• It will open new wizard “Add site binding” window. Now select https and Select your site’s address from a drop down menu and click OK.
• Now your website is ready for https.
Are you looking for SSL Certificate? visit ClickSSL.com