Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Production VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Production VPS

Can you guys suggest any providers who use following datacenters and their IP.

Equinix, SoftLayer, Rackspace, SingleHop

Comments

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

The cloud.net market has some cheap SoftLayer VPS, just check the specific locations.

Thanked by 1Dumbledore
  • MikeA said: cloud.net

Thanks. But I can't see softlayer in their order form.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2017

@stolipeach said:

MikeA said: cloud.net

Thanks. But I can't see softlayer in their order form.

"just check the specific locations" as in certain locations that are listed in their marketplace use the SoftLayer network, there's three in Dallas for example, one of them is SoftLayer. I can't do the work for ya though :!

• MikeA said: SoftLayer

Hehe. I saw the softlayer in their network page. What i meant is they don't show it in order form. For instance they only provide Quadranet and Togglebox at Dallas.

• spammyspammy Member

Might be a while since someone mentioned them in LE* world but they were one of the first ones which supported the LE* community back in the days, and they have Softlayer VPS:

http://www.quickweb.co.nz/softlayer-xen-plans.php

Thanked by 1Dumbledore
  • @spammy said:
    Might be a while since someone mentioned them in LE* world but they were one of the first ones which supported the LE* community back in the days, and they have Softlayer VPS:

http://www.quickweb.co.nz/softlayer-xen-plans.php

It's more costly than softlayer pricing.

• bersybersy Member
    edited June 2017

Equinix - HostHatch, ArubaCloud

Thanked by 1Dumbledore
  • bersy said: Equinix - HostHatch, ArubaCloud

Thank you.