Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

50% off on Prometeus new Xen SSD VPS in Italy
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

50% off on Prometeus new Xen SSD VPS in Italy

bersybersy Member
edited June 2017 in Providers

Prometeus has just launched their new service - Xen SSD VPS in Milan, Italy.

50% recurring discount code - 1997-2017 (annual payments only, no future upgrades, no refund, no transfer). So the cheapest 2 vCPU, 3GB RAM, 40GB SSD, 3TB BW Xen VPS is €50/year.

Discount code is also applied to their new Antispan service.

Dear client,

first of all a few words about our company. A few weeks ago Prometeus celebrated 20 years of business (1997-2017) which are a very long time for our industry :-)

We worked hard in all this time to provide the best services possible, but our success is possible only for clients that, like you, are trusting us year after year, so please receive a personal big thank you from Daniela and Salvatore!

Thanked by 13606202

Comments

• bersybersy Member

bersy said: Prometeus has just launched their new service - Xen SSD VPS

It seems they withdrew all their KVM services recently on top of that.

• Why would anyone pick Xen over KVM ?

• FritzFritz Veteran

Looks nice. I'll get one. :)

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited June 2017

JoeMerit said: Why would anyone pick Xen over KVM ?

My guess is "that's what they know". And probably had some issue with KVM and weren't able to fix it.

A bad move long-term, Xen is a failing tech and is likely to die out over time, as everyone migrates to KVM.

Thanked by 1bersy
  • lionlion Member

So tempting but i think im gonna pass.

• bersybersy Member

bersy said: It seems they withdrew all their KVM services recently on top of that.

KVM based services are still available under their IperWeb brand.

• just would like to be your customer .. your packages looks awesome i hope we will deal on some of your xenpower milano packages

https://www.prometeus.net/billing/cart.php?gid=20

btw are they counted on theoretically ''vds '' ? because i assume xen,solusvm, kvm or vmware based virtualization softwares just best for vds packages or i am just confusing ..